Chapter Two

Chapter 2 is out! Sorry for being a little late my phone died and I had to wait dor it to charge up.

We are continuing on with our adventure and more struggle awaits poor little Seto.

Stay tuned for his adventure!

Duh! Duh! Duuuuuh!

;) Don't forget to comment your theories, I'd love to see what you think will happen as time goes on. Plus it gives me ideas on what you guys expect, in case of a writer's block these theories may prove to be very helpful :D

Above should be pic of Ty. :D
DA version: http://catthedrawer.deviantart.com/art/20150715-145717-546615019?ga_submit_new=10%253A1436996391

Falling to Rise
Chapter 2

"Its strange how we find the best of friends in the most unexpected people."

The carriage rumbled to a stop and jolted forward making Seto fall out of his seat. He woke just as he crashed onto the carriage floor, his bag inside smashing on top of him.

"Ow..." he mumbled to himself, the door opened and a well dressed man held out a hand to Seto.

"Excuse me for the sudden stop Master Seto, I hope you sustained no injuries," he announced in a well-mannered tone.

"Oh, don't worry, I was just caught off guard," Seto explained, laughing lightly and pushing himself up, then took the man's hand. The man pulled Seto up and out of the carriage and stepped away as Seto reached in and grabbed his bag, sliding the strap over his shoulder and across his chest.

Seto tried to climb up on the carriage to grab his bag but his foot slipped and he slid down. "Oof!"

"Allow me," the man proposed and pulled himself up. He balanced himself on the rim of the carriage and undid the ropes. Then he hefted the bag over and down to Seto. Seto grabbed it and set it on the floor.

"Thank you," Seto graciously said then quickly rummaged through his sack and pulled out a small pouch. He brought out 5 gold nuggs and gave it to the driver who looked at it in shocked.

"Your parents already payed me, I cannot take this," he tried to hand them back.

"Please take it, it would serve you better than with me. Out here I don't have much to use them for," the man looked at him and thanked him repeatedly. Seto waved as the man climbed back on the front of the carriage and clicked his tongue. The horses neighed and trotted away, with the carriage in tow.

Seto was sure that that would be the last he'd see anything like that. He imagined where he was going there wouldn't be any luxuries like carriages. Seto definitely wasn't the survivalist kind of guy, but he knew he would just have to find a way to get used to things.

After the carriage was much farther in the distance Seto grabbed his bag and looked around. It was then he noticed the land. His eyes widened and the breeze ruffled his hood.

He has never seen so much grass before. Seto had never traveled so far, he had never left his home in the desert. The air here was much cooler and the grass was such a vivid green.

There was never enough rain for their to be this much grass, just a land covered completely in sand. The only source of water inland was the large lake close to the center of kingdom.

He had never been sure where it came from since they never accumulated enough rain for a lake that big. His father had always theorized that there was an underwater reserve pooling to the surface from deep in the ground.