Chapter Thirty-One

Tomorrow I will post the last and final chapter of Falling to Rise, the Epilogue! :D

Enjoy this, I'm not sure how good it is, I'm terrible with endings, but I still hope you like

~~~~~

Falling to Rise

Chapter 31

"Although no one can go back and make a brand new start anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

"Hey Seto," Seto turned around slowly to see Tyler speaking to him. Tyler walked up to Seto and sat next to him by the lagoon, "What're you doing out here all by yourself Set?"

Seto looked away, "Nothing really, just cleaning my staff..."

"Hm, you know I know you're lying," Seto stiffened and looked at Tyler, he smiled kindly at Seto. Seto stood up carrying his wet staff.

"I don't know what you're implying," Seto started to walk away, his wet staff dripping all over the ground and on his shoes and down his hands.

"Aw Seto, come back, I have to talk to you," Tyler got up and chased after Seto, "Hold up Seto!"

Seto tried his best to ignore Tyler, he didn't want anyone around him at the moment.

He would tell no one other than Wag, he was going to leave for Vragan. By himself, he didn't want to involve anyone else, this was his problem and his alone--

Tyler's arm reached out to Seto and halted him as he grabbed Seto's shoulder, "Seto will you wait and listen to me!"

Seto gasped a little, he wasn't paying attention to where he was going and walked straight into to the forests. There really was no place to run, because he could get lost in this forest. Seto stopped and sighed, he turned to look at Tyler.

"Look if you'll just hear me out, ok."

Seto sighed, "F-fine..."

"Alright, good. I overheard your conversation with Wag, so I know what you might be thinking. And I can see it in your eyes. You're desperate, you're thinking of leaving without telling anyone where you're going. You're thinking of going by yourself, even knowing you can't defend yourself--"

"And you're going to stop me!" Seto glared.

"N-No, no, that's not what I'm here about. I'm not going to stop, you, even though it would be easy to, if I wanted to, but the real reason, is that I can see why. I can see why you want to do this, you're doing it for other people, so I won't stop you."

"You...you won't?" Seto looked at Tyler.

"Nope! Instead, I want you to trust me."

"H-huh?" Seto tilted his head a little.

"I want you to trust me. Seto, I'm going to come with you--"

"No!" Seto interrupted, "That's a terrible idea, you shouldn't come with me. What about this group, isn't this what you've been doing for the past year, You...you can't just up and leave." Seto tried to argue.

"That's true, but Seto, you're my best friend, and always have been. It's been a year since we've really hung out. It'll be like when we were little--but more dangerous with people looking for you and entering an unfamiliar land...."

"Tyler..." Seto looked down, "I still think you should--"

"Whoa! Hold up, you don't have a choice," Tyler hugged Seto with one arm, practically squishing them into each other, "You don't have a choice Set, I'm coming with. I even have materials all packed!"