Chapter Three

Sorry, no drawing this chapter, I can't do them every chapter. I will get another one out when I can, it'll either be Ian or Adam.

Don't forget to comment your theories, I'd love to see what you think will happen as time goes on. Plus it gives me ideas on what you guys expect, in case of a writer's block these theories may prove to be very helpful.

Falling to Rise
Chapter 3

"Only a genius can play the fool."

Seto shuffled behind the angry man, he kept his his eyes trained on the ground as they walked. Ty kept his eyes to the sky as he walked with a slight jump in his step, he whistled this strange upbeat tune that Seto assumed came from Vragan.

They came to an abrupt stop and Seto looked up to see they were standing in front of this dark grey tent. All the tents here were light grey, this one was darker and much larger, already Seto could assume this was a tent for one of the higher ups of this place, perhaps a Major or a Lieutenant. Beside it was a tent about the same size, also dark grey, but was probably the most colorful thing around here. On top of it being dark grey the canvas also had this brilliant yellow fabric, he was sure someone important worked in there.

The man pushed aside the flap of the less colorful tent and walked in, Seto followed Ty as he walked in after.

The inside of the tent was neat, everything organized. There was a large sheet of canvas hanging near the back, he assumed it worked as a wall, probably a bed behind it.

"What made you think it was ok to start your year here breaking one of the rules!" He hissed as he turned to face Seto, Seto flinched at his stern tone.

"We're sorry sir," Seto was a good guy. He almost never got in trouble, save for a few mistakes and the incident where he was forced to prank the baker. Seto was honest, humble and respectful, but here that reputation didn't matter, what mattered was that Seto got out of here in one piece.

"Sorry? Do you think your enemies are going to feel sorry for you when you give them something easy to grab. Do you want to die?" He was definitely yelling but the man remained well poised and his face didn't show any amount of strain or anger. Seto was a little taken aback by how one could be radiating with such fierce anger but remain so calm looking.

"Do you!"

"N-no!" Seto blurted.

He turned to face Ty who still had not let his smile fall, "And you! Wipe that silly grin off your face, don't think I can't have you arrested or thrown out. You're just a traitorous boy from Vragan, here you mean nothing!" Still Ty did not flinch as he was yelled at by the man.

He turned once more and looked down at Seto, "And as a member of the Vesuvius family I expected more from their descendant. Here we don't tolerate trouble makers, so hand in your cloak or your family will hear of your disgrace."

Seto nodded fiercely, his hands shook as he unclipped the clasp and shakily handed him the cloak. Seto couldn't hurt his family's name, he didn't want to be the cause of such disgrace. So he had no choice but to give up his father's cloak and hope he could retrieve it when his year was over.

"You! Hand in your headphones or I'll send you back to Vragan as a trait--" something behind the canvas wall in the tent crashed to the floor. Ty looked over curiously and the man looked in that direction.

Seto heard a very quiet groan and then saw the fabric of the wall get scrunched as if someone had grabbed on to it. The wall seemed to stretch as it was pulled then snapped from the top of the tent. It came sailing down on top of the figure that was behind it.