Chapter Thirtheen

Start from the beginning

"No reason" Rebekah lied, handing her another outfit "Try this"

Dalia walked back into the dressing room getting dressed quicker than the last time, she stood in front of Rebekah. She looked at herself in the mirror looking at the black 

"Tell me" Dalia said tugging at the dress, not giving up on wanting to an answer to her question.

"It's not just drinks" she said pursing her lips, Dalia looked at her through the mirror.

"Then what is it ?" she asked.

"Nik is taking you somewhere for food, then out for drinks" Rebekah shrugged "I don't understand why though, Nik want's you to look nice. Comfortable, but nice"

A smile crept onto Dalia's lips without her even knowing, but Rebekah saw it in the reflection. She surprisingly was happy to see Dalia smile when she mentioned Nik wanting to take her out.

"Dalia?"Rebekah asked stepping towards her.

Dalia looked back at her "I know what I want to wear" she smiled picking up her own outfit and changing into it, it was a beautiful blue .

Rebekah chuckled "You had me in this store for hours, how long did you know you wanted that?" she smirked

Dalia pretend to think for a moment "About 2 minutes after we came in here" she smirked swaying the dress slightly

"Well come on, I'll compel it for free" Rebekah said, Dalia changed and handed her the dress and things as she fixed on her vervain jewelry.

It was evening time now, it wasn't too dark but the moon was starting to rise it seemed peaceful enough. Well to anyone who wasn't involved in this situation would think so. But the boys only cared about one thing finding Dalia, even Elena wanted her back. She thought she was a thousand times better than Katherine, she didn't play anyone, she was just hurt. Those were her words to Stefan.

"Damon come on" Tyler sighed leaning forward from the back seat of the car.

"Tyler, I'm not going to crash this car so telling me to come on isn't going to work" he scoffed.

"Shh" Stefan hushed Damon.

"Don't...."

"Shh" Stefan interrupted Damon "Slow down" he muttered.

Damon looked at Stefan confused but did what he said, they were near a big house, mansion sized.

"Not surprising" Tyler said shuffling to the side by the door.

"You know the deal, no fights"Stefan nodded.

"Yeah Stefan, get in, grab her and get out" Damon rolled his eyes "He's probably going to come looking for her again"

"She can stay with me then" Tyler said getting out of the car, closing the door quietly.

Damon and Stefan watched as Tyler stood outside of the car facing the house, they looked at each other "Damon, you can't mess around with her anymore" Stefan said seriously.

"I know Stef, he has feelings for her now. It's obvious, she's just a really great friend. Come on let's get her back" he smiled as they both got out of the car. They walked over to Tyler, they all nodded and blurred to the house. Stefan stood at the front, Damon went to the back and Tyler was at the side. They glanced into the windows on the first floor, they all met Stefan by the door. "You see anyone ?" Damon whispered, the boys shook their heads.

"I guess they're not home" Tyler said "Let's just walk in, hardly anyone owns the house"

He put his hand on the door knob, Stefan placed his hand on his sternly. "Tyler, I don't think that's a good idea" he said.