Chapter Six

"So Mr.Lookinggood, Stefan sent you to get me" she smirked, though Tyler pulled his arm out of the link "Well then"

He huffed and stopped in his tracks. He places one hand at the side of her head against the wall "Dalia, I'm not playing any of your games" he said and pulled away.

"Woah, where did that come from ?" she said cheekily, walking past him down the stairs "Stefan you wanted me ?"

He looked over his shoulder at her "Uh yeah, have a seat" he said his voice light as he folded his arms.

She shrugged and sat down on the couch crossing her legs "Speak"

He sat down in front of her "Why are you here ?" he asked looking at her.

She leaned forward "Everyone deserves a holiday" she said sarcastically, she leaned back and saw Damon coming down the stairs. His face neutral, before she winked at her.

"Dalia" a voice said snapping her out of her daze, she turned her head and looked to Bonnie.

"Yes Bennett Witch ?" she asked fake smiling.

"You said you got your powers from a warlock ?" Bonnie questioned.

"Yes Ms. Bennett, where else would I get them? The sky? The troll under the bridge" she teased, glancing at Damon who was speaking with Tyler.

"You guys I gotta go and check somethings out. Call me if she says anything important" Bonnie said getting up.

"Sweetie everything I say has some importance you just have to look hard enough" she smirked "Or maybe I'm just trying to confuse you, all of you because I'm too smart for you"

Bonnie sighed and walked to the door and left, Stefan moved away from her rubbing the back of his neck frustrated.

"Okay, we're done here, good" Dalia said getting up. Elena blurred over to her pushing her back in the chair. Dalia snarled and looked into Elena's eyes.

"Ahh" Elena shouted grabbing her head, Dalia stood up walking towards Elena. Elena backed up still wincing and sat down gripping the arm of the couch in pain.

"Dalia" Tyler yelled, she stopped hurting Elena still looking at her darkly.

"Don't push me" Dalia warned her "Or it won't be pretty"

She felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked back seeing Caroline, she was gripping her shoulder hard, glaring at her.

Dalia hissed feeling her nails, she looked back at Elena "You have friends to watch your back, lucky you"

"Caroline I'm okay" Elena nodded, Caroline moved her hand stepping back away from her "You're lonely" Elena said getting up.

Dalia chuckled "Lonely?" she repeated "Please, I drive people away from me"

"I'm the only family you have left" Elena said, sadly walking towards her.

Dalia quickly grabbed her throat "You didn't magically solve the riddle of why I'm in town because you are not family" she growled, before she threw her to the side and walked past everyone heading for the stairs. She turned her head and saw everyone crouching by Elena, except Tyler he was looking at Dalia.

Huffing she turned away from the stairs and walked towards the door grabbing her jacket. She walked outside and slammed the door behind her. She put on her jacket and pulled her hair out of the back. Hearing the door open, she glanced back seeing Tyler, she rolled her eyes and kept walking.

"Where are you going ?" Tyler asked walking after her.

"Why do you care Lockwood ?" she scoffed, she wasn't in the mood to call him Mr.Lookinggood, Elena had pissed her off too much. He caught up to her and grabbed her arm turning her to face him. "What ?" she yelled "I don't like being touched and people keep doing it"