Chapter Five

"Какво направи с мен ?" (What did you do to me ?) Dalia heaved. She was in the woods with her warlock friend, Arlo. He had just used magic on her, she was kneeling on the leaf littered ground compeletly bewildered as to what exactly had just happened.

"Направих каквото си пожелал за моята любов. Замръзнах те. Вече можем да сме заедно завинаги, след като заклинанието за себе си" (I did what you wished for my love. I've frozen you. We can be together forever now once I preform the spell on myself) he smiledcrouching next to her.

"Не, не, Арло. Моля те кажи ми, че не са направили това, което се говори за" (No, no, Arlo. I beg of you tell me you haven't done what you speak of) Dalia said in a panic, rushing to her feet.

"Но ти искаше тази Далия. И аз те обичам, знаеш ли на това в продължение на много години." (But you wanted this Dalia. I love you, you know of this for many years.) he said standing next to her and taking hold her hand.

"Арло, извинявам се. Но това, което обичам, че имам за вас е не съществуват" (Arlo, I apologize. But what love you think I have for you is non existent) she breathed. "Вземи това проклятие от мен, бих искал да се върне при семейството си" (Please take this curse off me, I wish to return to my family) she begged.

"Далия" (Dalia) he said upset.

"моля" (Please) she insisted desperately.

"Не, ти съсипа сърцето имам за вас. Аз ви се покланят Мога да ти дам всичко, което си красиви желания сърцето" (No, you've broken the heart I have for you. I worship you, I could give you everything your beautiful heart desires) Arlo bargained.

"Сърцето ми желае да остарее" (My heart desires to grow old)

"Убивал си моите желания, сега ще ти убие" (You've killed my desires, now I shall kill yours) he snarled taking a step back.

Dalia was astonished by his sudden change, and extremely hurt. "Добре, но каквото имаше шанс за мен споделят любовта си с вас, е изпарил Арло" (Fine, but whatever chance there was of me sharing my love with you, has vanished into thin air Arlo) she said getting angry.

"Далия те доведе това след себе си" (Dalia you brought this upon yourself) he said, trying to put the blame on her.

"Как? Ти направи това, въображението ти отива. Омразата ми към вас е отишло от хълмовете." (How ? You did this, imagination becomes you. My hatred for you has gone by the hills.) she shouted turning to hastily walk away from him.

"Далия не можете да се завърнат у дома" (Dalia you cannot return home) he called after her.

She kept walking "Ще направя каквото искам Арло, много като теб" (I shall do as I please Arlo, much like yourself) she said quickening her pace.

Dalia opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling, her expression blank as she stayed still for a moment. Exhaling she sat up slowly, these dreams lately were wrecking her brain. She didn't dream about the many years of her human life, just when the change happened and the aftermath. She was dreaming more about it, probably because of her being in Mystic Falls, it must've sparked something in her subconsciously. Getting out of bed she walked over to her window and pulled opened the curtains when sudden there was a knock on her door and so she slowly moved to open it. "Elena?" she questioned confused as to why she would want to talk with her after yesterday.

"Wrong" The doppelganger smirked.

"Katerina" Dalia whispered with a smile.

"Let me in, I don't want one of the boys to see me" she muttered stepping past her shadowself and into the bedroom.

Briskly yet quietly Dalia closed the door behind her. "What are you doing here ?"

"I could ask you the same question Dalia" Katherine said looking around the room.

"You know why Katherina" she smirked with a playful eyeroll. "The same reason I was in Chicago, the same reason I was in New York"

"So you're finally getting around to this one. But don't say it they might hear you"

"No they won't" Dalia smiled proudly "I made a spell that stops them from hearing in this room with their heightened sense"

"Smart girl Dalia" Katherine chuckled impressed "I taught you well"

Dalia pretended to think for a moment "I suppose you did"

"So are you going to kill her?" she asked, pursing her lips.

"More than likely. I mean that's what I always do" she shrugged "Could you help?" she asked hopefully as she arched an eyebrow.

"No" Katherine stated turning to face her "I'm afraid I can't"

"Моля, Катерина, за мен?" (Please Katerina, for me) she asked smirking and adding puppy dog eyes to her expression.

"Далия не детински игри" (Dalia no childish games) Katherine huffed.

"I'm aware it's not a game Katherine" Dalia said annoyed. "I'm the only one that's had to get their hands dirt"

There was knock on the door which caused both girls to stop talking and look towards it.

"I thought you said they couldn't hear us?" Katherine asked in a whisper.

"I said they couldn't use their heightened hearing, I said nothing about human hearing" Dalia whispered back. Katherine quickly walked towards the window "Where are you going?" Dalia asked.

"I'll be back" she assured her opening the window, there was another knock

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming" Dalia replied looking at the door, as she looked back at the window Katherine was gone. Suddenly the door opened and in stepped Damon.

"I said I was coming" Dalia said turning to face him, folding her arms over her chest annoyed he had opened the door on his own.

"I got bored of waiting" he shrugged as he closed the door.

"What do you want?"

"I thought I heard you talking to someone" he said, eyes scanning the room.

"What's wrong Damon, think I have a guy in here?" she asked sarcastically.

Damon licked his lips before he walked over to her "The only guy in this room, should be me" he smirked standing in front of her

"And what use do you have in my room?" she countered with emphasis on the 'my'. Damon smirked and blurred pushing her back against the wardrobe, his body pressed against hers to keep her in place as he bared his fangs. "I have vervain in my system Damon" she smiled cockily, knowing that he wouldn't feed from her since he'd get a mouth full of burning. "Or maybe you want your head to hurt again?" she inquired leaning closer to him as much as she could so that their faces were inches away. This was a common situation for the two, but it was soon disturbed.

"Damon?" said a voice. Yet both of them stayed in place, neither backing down or breaking their gaze until the voice spoke again. "Damon" it repeated and finally both looked to the door.

"Mr. Lookinggood" Dalia grinned "How great to see you" Damon looked at Dalia confused at the nickname but she didn't take her eyes off Tyler.

"You need some help there?" he asked pointing to Damon whose body was pinning her in place.

"No I'm good" she smirked, before Damon moved away holding his head and moaning a bit

"What are you doing here Lockwood?" Damon huffed, rubbing his temple as he looked at him through narrowed eyes.

"Stefan still wants to talk, he's down stairs with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline" he explained.

"Well then, lead the way Mr. Lookinggood" Dalia smirked walking over to him and linking arms, she looked back at Damon and raised an eyebrow intimidatingly before the pair left the room.