MC Being In A Coma

Seeing your unmoving body before him was enough to fill Leon's chest with an immense, unbearable pain. You lay on the hospital bed still as a lifeless doll hooked up to life support. Leon still couldn't believe this was reality. Why did this have to happen to you? He didn't want to believe any of it but he'd have to face the facts. You had been in an unfortunate accident with another car that left you in your current state. What makes it hurt even more is that it all could have been avoided if Leon didn't cancel your date at the last minute and making you then go out for dinner all alone as you were feeling too depressed to eat at home. Leon was riddled with guilt. There was a burning pain deep inside his chest that only grew more intense by the moment. There was no telling if you would ever wake up. Leon couldn't bear the thought of you never waking up. He'd never be able to apologize. See your smile, wipe away your tears or hold you in his arms ever again. Leon refused to leave your side; he'd stay there for however long it took. Even if they told him it was hopeless and that you were never waking up he refused to give up. He would stay right there until the day you woke up or the day you died. Holding your hand in his, Leon could feel just how cold your body was; it was truly as if you were already dead. Leon cursed his entire being; what use was it of being a god but being powerless before the one you loved most in your life. Leon learnt just how insignificant he really was. There wasn't a day that went by that Leon wouldn't tell you he loved you and pleaded for you to open your eyes and come back to him. He could never live with himself if you really were to die. That would be one regret that would forever haunt him and his dreams. You never being there by his side ever again would be like a living nightmare constantly reminding him of what he had lost and would never again see.

As soon as Scorpio heard what happened to you from the other gods he wasted no time in getting to you. When Scorpio saw you sleeping on the bed, your body pale and sickly, his heart sunk in his chest. Trying to come to terms with your current state, Scorpio slowly walks up to your side his face one of horror and disbelief. Standing by your bed Scorpio takes your hand in hopes he'd be able to hear your thoughts in your state of deep sleep. But he was met only by silence. Scorpio couldn't pick up any kind of thought from you and it scared him. He yanked his hand away from yours in a state of shock and denial. It was as if his whole world was falling apart around him. Scorpio didn't know what to do or what to think. Seeing you sleeping on the bed and not knowing if you'd ever wake up tore his heart in two. When he tried to speak your name his throat would grow tight and he couldn't even get a whisper out. Scorpio was in utter distress and turmoil. He kneeled down and clutched his head in agongy as he felt like screaming. His actions were in complete contrast to how the god usually acted. Scorpio was clearly having trouble coming to terms with reality and the more he saw your unmoving body the more his chest would burn... burn with an unbearable, searing pain. Scorpio thought his heart might explode from the crushing weight. The thought of never seeing you open your eyes again made Scorpio sick to his core. You just had to come back to him. He didn't care if it took 5 years or 10 years you just had to open your eyes and let him hear your voice once more. That was all Scorpio wanted and until he got his wish he would never leave your side. Not ever.

Teorus was struck speechless when he saw you laying on the bed just barely hanging on to life. There was no telling if you'd ever wake up after being caught in an explosion that critically injured you. Taking your hand into his, Teorus brought it to his face and at the same moment a few tears slid down his cheek and onto your hand. He had never felt such burning pain as he did at this moment when he knew there was a chance you'd never come back to him. Teorus only wished he could go back in time and prevent this from ever happening; he wanted nothing more than to save the life of the one he cherished so dearly. But knowing that such a thing was impossible for him to do broke his heart. Teorus would spend ages weeping at your side, day after day, begging you to open your eyes. To give him a sign that you would one day wake up. Not knowing what the future held and if you would be in it was enough to utterly crush and destroy Teorus. The agonizingly pain he felt deep inside would never go away. Not as long as you were in a deep sleep. All he wanted was to be with you again and go places with you. Teorus wanted to spend eternity with you but if you never woke up all his dreams with be just that; hopeless dreams that would ultimately fade away and scatter in the wind.