ch.54 final

Here is the last chapter! Hope you will like it. Please review.

Everyone *Bow* Thank you for all your support till now! For all your reviews, favorites and follows, thank you very much! Its thanks to you that i did my best!

CHAPTER 54

There are always happy ending and sad endings, but in Gintama there neither just the same old, same old.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~^~^~^~^~^~~^~^^~^~^~~^~
It was dark; in front of her all around her everything was dark. Kagura couldn't hear or see anything only thing she knew was that she wanted to kill, she wanted blood, and China girl wanted at least something to paint this darkness. But suddenly the darkness disappeared and she was back to herself. Gintoki, Shinpachi and even that damn Mayora's voice with Gorilla were coming out of nowhere.

Kagura looked around to see that she was in unfamiliar place, but even if this was familiar she couldn't recognize it because the room was absolutely destroyed and there was blood everywhere. Last thing Yato girl remembers is that she was trying to beat Fox when he said that he will be taking Aoi if she didn't work with him, then she felt pain on her neck and it all went blank. Now she was god knows where, her clothes is thorn she is a mess and she was standing on something.

Frowning she looked down her eyes going wide. Sougo was lying under her, blood gushing from his wound as the Shinsengumi captain's face was showing pain and annoyance.

"Sadist!" Kagura shouted in shock. "What the hell are you doing under me?"

"You prefer for me to be on top then, China." Okita said with sarcasm and then ordered. "Get the fuck off of me!"

Yato girl stepped away releasing his arms, then vermilion haired girl kept looking at her rival with wide eyes seeing how fiercely blood was staining his clothes.

Sougo sit up holding his left shoulder from the pain and in order to stop the blood that keeps flowing. "Damn it, making me go through so much trouble and almost get killed, you're going to pay big time for this China."

Kagura sat beside him still silently looking at Sadist. He looked at her with poker face. "Honestly, just how much of an idiot are you? How can you aim at my head and shoot at the shoulder? That's way too clumsy, glutton monster! You should be thankful to God that it wasn't my sword-holding arm, or I would have killed you."

Yato girl didn't say a word, but just kept looking at his wound her eyes showing mixed emotions. Sougo was getting annoyed. "Oi, moron, why are you so quite? For about now shouldn't you start talking back at me with that potty mouth of yours? Its no fun talking alone."

Finally loosing his temper he hit her in the head getting her back to her senses. Vein popping on her face Kagura jumped up glaring at her rival with irritation. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING SADISTIC BASTARD?"

"You're annoying China. You've been sitting there saying nothing as if you're about to cry. Stop being such an idiot will you?"

"Who in their right mind will ever cry for you? Damn it, I regret missing the aim, I should have killed you bastard!" China shouted.

Sougo stood up still holding his wound, but his face showed no expression at all. "Heh? So you wanted to kill me China? But you could never do that, you're too much in love with me."

"Who is?" She shouted with anger. "Even if I die and reborn hundred times I will never even like you! Gross!"

Sadist smirked. "That's what you say, but you still married me right? And then right now you were definitely sad that you almost killed your beloved Sadist, me."