Ch 4. Sadistic couple

Gin-chan high kicked with irritation to the max breaking the door to yorozuya shouting. "DAMN YOU OLD HAG! I TOLD YOU I DON'T HAVE MONEY! IF I HAD ANY I WOULD BUY JUMP."

But as perm head stop for a second he realized, after the sliding door fall to the ground, that it was not Otose in front of him, but Gori- Ahem, I mean Kondo-san and Hijikata who's face is crushed by Gintoki's foot still glued to devil vice commander's face. Kondo looked troubled and worried mumbling.

"T-Toushi?" As more anger marks appeared on Mayora's face and killing aura surround him.

"Oh, Oogushi-kun is that you? I didn't recognize you." Gin-chan said poker faced picking his ear as he put his foot down.

"OOGUSHI-KUN MY ASS! WHO THE HELL IS HE ANYWAYS? AND APOLOGIZE FOR CRUSHING SOMEONE'S FACE BASTARD!"

"Why should I? Its just Oogushi-kun after all..." Perm head said turning away and walking in.

Kondo and Toushi followed, vice-commander shouting. "DAMN YOU, BAKAZUYA! I'll KILL YOU!"

"WHAT KIND OF A START IS THIS?" Shinpachi shouted as the trio entered the living room. "No, I mean it's natural for Gintama, but WHY THE HELL DID YOU START A SEQUEL WITH A HIGH KICK TO HIJIKATA-SAN'S FACE? SHOULDN'T YOU REVEAL MORE BEFORE THAT?"

(Nah, it's too bothersome.)

"YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF!"

Hijikata glared at perm head drawing his sword. "Apologize or I'll slice that useless head of your in two. Oh, no wait I'll do it even if you do apologize. Let me free the world from you!"

"Huh?" Now it was Silver samurai who came face to face with Mayora anger mark on his face.

"Calm down Toushi. Remember why we are here." Gorilla commander tried to calm Mayo-freak with troubled smile.

"Hmph!" Devil vice-commander clicked his tongue and sit down on the sofa. While Kagura sit on the opposite one and Kondo sit near his friend. Gin-chan picked up his Jump and sit behind his table not bothering with his new guests.

"So Kondo-san? Hijikata-san? Why are you here?" Shinpachi asked politely as he served tea to everyone, except Gin-chan he got strawberry milk.

Kondo cleared his throat. "The truth is... We came here because we need your help on some matter."

At that Gintoki put down his Jump with a smug smile. At that face Toushi got even more irritated. "What's with that face bastard? You're pissing me off!"

Perm head continued with a smug smile. "Did you hear that Shinpachi-kun? Kagura? All might devil vice-commander came here to be beg generous and kindhearted Gin-sama for help!"

Killing intend rising Hijikata jumped up ready to draw his sword. "WHO THE HELL WILL BEG, YOU JACKASS? AND WHAT'S WITH 'GENEROUS AND KINDHEARTED'? YOU'RE JUST A PERM HEADED IDIOT WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE GUTTER!"

"Oh, Hijikata-kun... Is that how you ask for help... Didn't your mommy teach you to be polite?" Gintoki said mockingly picking his ear looking at the man with dead fish eyes.

"Kondo-san, we don't need all of them, so let me kill him. Please let me kill that damn Yorozuya!" Toushi snapped wanting to draw his sword, but Kondo hold him back.

"W-wait, Toushi, you can't kill him. He's a main character!"

"We don't need an idiot for a main character, I can manage just fine!"

Gin-chan took his finger out of his ear and wiped it on the back of the sofa. "No way Oogushi-kun. You're just a number 3 you know. If cool Gin-sama is gone fan girls will cry."