ch 53

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
might gonna create a new fan-fiction about one of my otp ... and read my latest stories please!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When locking the wild cat in the cage, be careful she bites back.

Bakaiser broke open the door beating everyone on his way while walking inside the Fox's HQ, with Gin-chan right beside him. After explaining everything to others, Yamazaki told them that while spying on some weird people he found the headquarters. Everyone divided in three different groups, each deciding to attack from different side. Since just like three years ago (or more like in two more years) that man had more than one base he was hiding in and one of them should be where he keeps China and Aoi.

"Oi, Souichirou don't walk around like you own the place, it's annoying." Gin-chan said half annoyed and half uncaring while picking his nose.

"It's Sougo, Danna." Bakaiser commented with deadpanned voice. "What do you mean, I do own this place and also every other place in the Edo."

"You're attitude is pissing me off." Perm head looked at the man with dead fish eyes.

The two samurai stopped on their track as they were surrounded by bunch of men, probably Fox's guards.

Bakaiser scratched his head sighing. "Geez, I don't have time to deal with this weaklings. Danna, take care of them!" He ordered making the later even angrier.

"DON'T TREAT ME LIKE YOUR WATCH DOG! Take care of your own shit."

"No way, this is bothersome, I should go and do some more cool stuff since I'm the hero of this fanfic."

Vein popping out, Gin-chan kept shouting while both of them totally ignored the men around them. "YOU'RE NOT THE MAIN HERO, BASTARD! YOU'RE JUST THE POOR REPLICA OF AN ANNOYING BRAT!"

"Are you sure you should say that Danna? I know more about your future than you do. Not afraid that I'll use it against you?" Future Okita said his poker face not changing.

"Why you-"

"Both of you stop fighting like two brats!" Silver's voice came out from the walkie-talkie inside Bakaiser's pocket making the two stop. "We have bigger problem on our hands than a useless argument about the main hero."

"True..." Sougo said through the same walkie-talkie. Before leaving they arranged one line for everyone and divided the walkie-talkies, each taking one, so it will be easy to tell each other the situation and hear everything on time. "But if it's about main character then in this fic, I'm the hero." He continued.

"In your dreams, little brat. It's more exciting to read about a mature man than a dishonest kid with puppy love." Bakaiser said with sarcasm.

"I'll give you a choice before this arc is over, so decided which kind of death do you want to die. Slow and painful or really slow and agonizing?" Sadist smirked his eyes blazing with kill intend.

"Same goes for you too then, Little Sougo."

"ENOUGH YOU TWO! THIS IS GETTING IRRITATING!" Silver Gintoki shouted. "There is no one cooler than me and this fanfic wouldn't even seen the light if I wasn't the main hero of Gintama and everyone didn't fall for the great Gin-sama."

Gin-chan picked his nose with bored look on his face. "Most of that might be true, but it wasn't thanks to the sissy character like you, it was all my doing, the cool me before he became a lousy guy who's afraid of his lover."