chapter 50

The best way to learn about someone is his past, so if you don't have pictures just go back in time.

For the first time in her life Kagura was sitting formally, her legs bend under her, back straight and hands on her knees as she looked at the four people sitting beside and in front of her in the same room. One of them was someone she has never met before, but apparently this woman, with gentle smile and same features as Sadist, was her rival's sister.

But what bothered her was not that, it was the other three men sitting in front of her and looking at her. She knew who they are, China knows it pretty well, but she's just not able to cope with their past looks, yet.

Apparently the present that Gengai send to Aoi work well and now Yato girl was in the past. But it was not just any past; it was Mayora, Gorilla and Sadist's past. Sadistic Captain is actually younger than her right now, which is good, Mayora has a long hair, well he is still frowning though and Gorilla... well Gorilla is... Gorilla is a Gorilla, like always.

"Oh, I see, so you came from the future Kagura-chan, how exciting." Mitsuba smiled at Kagura gently.

"Haha..." Kondo laughed hands crossed over his chest. "Isn't this great Mitsuba-dono, maybe we should ask her to tell us something?

"I'M NOT A FORTUNETELLER YOU *beep* FOR A BRAIN GORILLA." China shouted.

"No, we shouldn't trust this brat, she doesn't look like someone from the future. More likely she is a trouble maker." Hijikata said with calm, but somehow annoyed face at Yato girl.

Toushi was sitting on the furthest corner and relying on the wall while holding his sword put vertically, his frown as always on his face.

Kagura's left brow twitched as she jumped up shouting. "SHUT UP YOU DAMN MAYORA! WHAT'S WITH THAT DAMN LOOK? WHY DO YOU HAVE A LONG HAIR? ARE YOU A GIRL? WERE YOU A WOMAN BEFORE? DID YOU DO AN OPERATION? YOU SHOULD TELL KYUUBEI ABOUT IT SHE WILL BE HAPPY!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BLABBERING ABOUT, BASTARD? I'LL KILL YOU!" Toushi shouted jumping up with more anger marks on his face.

"Now, now Toushi calm down. She is a kid and she is probably a little scared for suddenly being here." Kondo smiled troubled trying to calm his friend down.

"You're not the one to talk Gorilla." She looked at him with annoyance. "WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT LOOK? YOU'RE ALREADY IDIOT, STALKER AND UGLY LOOKING IN THE FUTURE, BUT RIGHT NOW... You're... You're.... YOU LOOK MORE LIKE A GORILLA THAN EVER!"

Gloomy aura fell upon past Gori as he was trying to hold back his tears while mumbling. "I'm sure she is just scared... I know she didn't want to say those words... She is just a kid..."

"Oi, China girl is that how you talk with someone who's trying to be nice to you." Little Sougo said with poker face looking up at her.

"YOU'RE THE LAST PERSON TO TALK, SADIST!" China shouted at the guy. "WHY DO YOU LOOK SO CUTE? WHY DO YOU ACT CUTE? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR CHARACTER? WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS BOY THAT HE BECAME THE IDIOT PRINCE SADIST IN THE FUTURE?" Kagura finished with frustration, but then glared at them as she said. "Honestly, did you suddenly go through a genetic change as soon as you reached Edo or something? What the hell happened to you?"

Mitsuba chuckled. "You're so lively Kagura-chan, but I think you should calm down and explain to us something, right?"

Kagura stopped looking at the sand haired girl and sit down somehow not having any intention to argue.

"Now then since Kagura-chan will be our guest for a while, we should treat her well, ok?"

"Leave it to us Mitsuba-dono, right Toushi?"