chapter 49

You always make a mistake with presents.

Shinpachi sigh, shaking his head. "There they go again. Do they really have to fight every five minutes?"

"They can't help it Patsuan, it's engraved in their blood." Silver answered. "It's like the saying goes that when you like someone you can't help, but bully that person."

"So in the end..." Gintoki took over. "You get so used to fighting or arguing with each other that when it all ends it becomes boring. You get married, then kids and nagging of the mothers that you should be a good role models. Then people that piss you off at work, then before you know it you start to get fat and your wife nags you about getting a proper job with more payment, which you reply with 'Blame the damn, economy. There is no other tax robbing company that will hire a Sadist!' One day you wake up to be bald, and then your wife is bald and then your kids live you to Elderly home and then...."

"STOP DESCRIBING THE MARRIED LIFE IN SUCH FUCKED UP DULL COLORS!" Megane shouted.

"But it is exactly like that, Patchy. Marriage is a prison and when you remember back your beautiful teen days where you used to fight and bully each other like any normal Sadistic kid would, you start to wonder, 'I should have married my hot neighbor'..."

"IT'S NOT TRUE! WHAT ABOUT BEING A SADISTIC KID IS NORMAL? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NORMAL?" Shin holds his head in frustration. "Gin-san, please stop, PTA will have our heads for making kids go the wrong way."

"Huh?" Perm head picked his ear with his trademark dead fish eyes. "Don't you see Patsuan? In the future Gin-san's coolness decreases by 99.9%, because I'll start dating. I become such a sissy that it's killing me."

Silver grabbed Gin-chan's collar pulling him close and glaring at him. "Stop calling me a sissy, bastard! I'll fucking kill you! And what do you mean 99.9%, is that even possible. Then what is left of me, huh?"

"Sissy, dull character." Perm head answered with troll smile.

"YOU'RE DEAD YOROZUYA!" And just like the earlier heroes, this two also started their battle.

Left brow twitching with annoyance, Shinpachi sat down sighing. "I won't even bother to find a come back to that."

"You should have ignored them since the beginning." Hijikata said with half closed eyes, looking at the two tiredly while lighting his cigarette.

"But now that I think about it, I really wonder what will happen to us in the future." Hinowa said smiling.

Women looked at each other, Tsukky breaking the silence as she blow out the smoke. "Well, since those two are married and Gintoki have a lover, we should have a pair too."

"I'm definitely still together with Tae-chan in the future." Kyuubei said with a little blush.

Otae smiled. "Of course Kyu-chan, we're friends. But now that I think about it, for the fans sake as well I wonder who Gin-san choose?"

Amazon's stopped looking at two silver haired samurai. Both stopped Gin-chan picking his nose as he moved away leaving the older man to deal with it and he was lazy to stand.

Silver gulped down sweat running down his face. "Did you ladies need something?"

"It's unfair Gin-san, don't you think? Why is it only Kagura-chan and you knowing your future, we have the right to that too, now don't we?"

"W-w-wait, Otae. I can't actually say that right now you know. It will affect the future... Yeah, affect and change. So find out yourselves." Silver was trying desperately to explain moving back as they close in on him.