ch 46.

When two Sadist's and two China's meet it turns put to be fun, but when there is more than one Gin-chan, you just know that there will be more annoyance and laziness.

Yorozuya.

"Gin-san, we've got mail." Shinpachi called out as he entered the yorozuya.

"Just throw it away Patsuan." Perm head said sitting behind his table his feet placed on it while he was reading his Jump. "In this time and age the only once who send mails are psycho's or stalker. We have a whole bunch of both, so throw them away."

Megane looked at him with dead fish empty eyes as he sat on the couch opposite to the other where Kagura was sleeping and Sadaharu snoring on the corner, while Aoi was sleeping on the huge white dog's back, cuddled in his fur.

Shinpachi started to look through the letters. "Bills. Bills. Bills. Coupons. Bills. Sa-chan-san's fake weeding, Katsura-san on the stand by, a threat from Kamui, Laugh from Sakamoto-san, threat from Kihietai, bills, threat from Otose-san, bill from Otose, bill from Shinsengumi, complaint on Sadaharu, another fake weeding invitation, oh..."

Megane stopped taking out the plain white convert which had 'Kagura' written on it, with big letters. "Kagura-chan, it seems like there is a letter for you."

At that Kagura was wide-awake from her sleep, jumping up, grabbing the convert off Patsuan's hands and sitting back opening it. There was a small piece of paper and three tickets to the aquarium. 'Tomorrow is Aoi's birthday, but since I'm busy with dealing with you from the future take care of it. Bakaiser.'

"Gin-chan, Shinpachi!" Kagura shouted with happiness.

"Shh. Be quiet Kagura-chan, Aoi-chan is still sleeping." Megane tried to calm down a really excited Yato female who was jumping up and down on the couch.

"Tomorrow is Aoi-chan's birthday." She jumped down and run to the silver hair that was still looking uninterested. "Gin-chan, we have to do something for her. Let's throw her a birthday party."

"This is great! I'll talk with Aneue; we can do the celebration in our house. I'll deal with the invitations." Shin-chan was also excited already planning the guest list. "I'll call her right away."

"Don't bother. Don't bother." Gintoki said with a bored voice. "What's so good about birthdays? She is getting older, you know? There is nothing to celebrate. In couple of years she is going to cry saying. Oh, I'm so old, I want to be 18 again."

"SHE IS TURNING TWO!" Both younger yorozuya's shouted in unison.

"You shouldn't be like this Gin-san, birthdays are great events, and you get to meet all your friends..."

"Food and presents." Kagura added nodding like she just discovered the youth potion.

"You can make lots of memories." Shinpachi continued.

"Food and presents." Kagura interrupted once again.

"You get all your wishes come true since this is your birthday."

"Food and presents."

"You get to enjoy..."

"Food and presents."

Feeling last of his patience fade away Shinpachi shouted. "YOU'RE ONLY AFTER FOOD AND PRESENTS, AREN'T YOU?! AND BESIDES WHY ARE YOU SO EXCITED THIS IS AOI-CHAN'S BIRTHDAY, NOT YOURS."

"I'm her mother, of course I'm excited." Kagura said with superior voice.

Megane looked at her with dead fish eyes. "You just want free food, don't you?"