ch 47

If you can't win, then steal the price and run, Stat! No seriously never do that you will get arrested.

Snack Smile.

Everyone was gathered there, Otae, Kyuubei, Ayumu, even Kondo and Hijikata was there waiting for Gin and Shin to come. Well, they were shocked to see 2 Gin-chan's enter the place.

"Gin-san did you clone yourself?" Otae said with a smile.

"We have one too many idiots around here and now they started to multiply." Hijikata commented lighting a cigarette. Hearing that anger mark appeared on both Gins' face.

"This is me from the future assholes." Gintoki shouted.

Silver put down the bag with presents he was holding and approached Toushi. He put his both hands on vice-commander's shoulders and said with a crying face.

"Toushi, it's been a long time. We missed you so much." Silver samurai cried.

Everyone looked at them, even Gin-chan himself as Hijikata vein popping out shouted. "What the hell is wrong with you yorozuya? Finally lost it."

Silver stepped back taking out the frame with black ribbon that had Toushi's picture in it. "In two years you will die from a lung cancer. I told you not to smoke. I told you not to do that. Why Toushi? Why?" Silver cried more.

"NANI?!" Everyone shouted.

"I haven't seen you for three years now. Ah, it's so good to see my old rival. You have grown."

"STOP SPOUTING NONSENSE! HOW CAN I GROW IF THIS IS THE PAST?!" Vice-commander kept shouting.

"Toushi you should quit smoking. I don't want you dead." Kondo said with a serious voice, but there was tears and snot running down his face.

"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT! BESIDES JUST TWO CHAPTERS BACK, THAT IDIOT BAKAISER TALKED TO ME IN THE FUTURE!"

Gintoki wiped his face and with poker face said. "I don't have come back to that."

Countless anger marks appeared on Mayora. "SO YOU WERE LYING! YOU DAMN JACKASS YOROZUYA, STOP TELLING LIES THAT WILL MAKE FAN GIRLS CRY!"

"Eh? So it was a lie?" Everyone looked at the perm head that was in front of the sign writing something. From Gintoki's confused face, but still dead fish eyes everyone turned their attention to the sign. It read:

Aoi-chan's birthday and Hijikata-kun's death celebration party!"

"THE HELL!" Toushi shouted, passing the Silver samurai and grabbing the other Gintoki by his collar with pissed look. "WHAT KIND OF A SIGN IS THAT? WHY WOULD YOU BE CELEBRATING MY DEATH? YOU WANT TO DIE BASTARD. WANT ME TO SEND YOU TO THE AFTER LIFE."

Gin-chan picked his ear, looking at Hijikata with poker face. "Calm down Oogushi-kun. It's not my fault that Silver head lied."

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" Toushi swing his sword, but Gin dodged. Then vice-commander glared at both man and said. "Damn it, with two of them it's really hard to come up with enough come backs."

Devil vice-commander glared at the camera. "Hey you, Author! If you were bringing him in, then at least show me a little help and send my future here two. I can't keep up with two useless yorozuya's at the same time."

"It's not going to happen." Silver said picking his nose. "I wouldn't wait for your future if I were you. Bakaiser put him up to some business, so he won't come. Besides with two Sadist's, two Kagura's, two Gin-san's and two Mayora's it will be too crowded." Silver samurai said with bored tone.