ch 43 When you meet someone who claims to be your wife, check out her breast

part 3

After blowing up another person who was indeed that night flirting with his wife, the man in red coat stepped out of the cloud of dust holding a huge bazooka and anger marks all over his deadpanned expression.

Since last night he has been following that China girl into every club and bar she went. It was indeed as she said since no one knew who she was, for all those bastards she was just a hot stranger and like hell he would let anyone touch his woman. Sleepless, pissed and jel- I mean angry, the man spend almost the whole night blowing up or scaring to death every person who dared to be close to her and flirt, as for the people who dared to touch her... That's censored information.... Scary to look at....

Finally he lost sight of her, that damn China run off somewhere while he was dealing with the host from the last club. Deciding to leave it at that and find her later, Sadist made his way towards Gengai's shop. He had to find a way to return to the future first and the grab his two girls and get out before anything were to happen. Sadist sigh, he hated it, especially this past.

Entering the shop he spotted Gengai, that damn old man who always managed to get them into trouble even in the future and Tama, green haired robot girl with maid uniform who works at Snack Otose. Sadist shook his head he doesn't want to even think about who Tama is with or what she is doing in the future.

Stepping in his shadow covered both of them and the said above people turned towards him. "Oi, old man, fix this remote or whatever and send me back." Sadist shouted throwing the remote at the man.

Gengai catch it then looked at the man. "Who are you? And fix your own things."

"I would if I could, damn piece of junk!" Man almost shouted, anger mark appearing but his deadpanned expression so much as twitching a little. "My name is Sougo Okita, I came from the future using that and your damn time machine so fix them and send me back." He said calmly as if those words explained everything.

Tama was the one who talked first. "You can't be Okita-sama, he is still a brat, super S who doesn't know anything, but to try to kill people and enjoy sadistic ways. He is always slacking off never taking anything seriously, he is acting cool but he is actually a little brat who is lost after his sister's death-"

Tama was about to continue when a katana was placed against her neck. Older Sougo talked expressionless voice as always. "If you don't wanna be ridden with viruses in the future, green piece of trash, then I success you to shut your trap."

She looked at him and added. "But he is a bishounen and a really kind hearted person whom everyone fears, he will definitely become a vice-commander in the future."

Lowering his sword the older man smirked. Then he looked at Gengai and the man was examining the remote and talked. "So this is the piece from time machine? Hahaha... I'm really great making something so amazing..." Old man laughed proudly.

"Don't be so full of yourself, dumbass. Since you made that, it only causes trouble. First you send everyone traveling in time, then when we returned and destroyed that damn thing you rebuild it and send my wife with daughter to this time."

"So, Okita-sama is married?" Tama asked in her usual robot like voice.

Okita scratched his head. "Yeah, to that China girl living with Danna, Kagura, and just try to comment on that I'll slice you in two." He added glaring at both past people.

Tama looked at him and broke the silence. "Everyone knew that this gonna happen, you two are well together."

Damn, that what everyone told him in the future too, oh well; he will deal with them later when the time comes. Sougo turned around to look at Gengai, spotting the man in the far corned crying while reading something.