Ch5. Shinsengumi lovers alliance Pt 1

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yorozuya.

"Oi, what kind of a lame as name is it?" Gintoki said with a disgusted face. "Why is those damn tax robbers name is on the title? Change! Change!"

Kagura bit on her sukonbu agreeing. "Why should those bastards be involved? This is my first arc, aru~ Put my name in it!"

"You both should calm down, that is just a name. In Gintama names and titles don't make any sense anyways." Shinpachi said fixing his glasses.

"NO WAY!" Other two members of yorozuya shouted. Gin-chan sat back shouting while scratching his head. "I won't accept it! As a main hero I won't accept it! Let's think of a good name."

"W-wait, Gin-san we can't change it at this point." Megane tried to stop him troubled, but perm head was already sitting beside him, arms crossed over his chest with serious face, Kagura copied his actions.

"Let's call it, Yorozuya against the world, no rules the world. No, no better Yorozuya forever!" Gintoki said with excitement.

"We can't do that Gin-san, that's the title for a second movie, this will be a plagiarism." Shin shouted.

"Then make it Yorozuya is way cooler than tax robbers, so take them out of the Gintama." Gin said with a troll smile.

"AS IF WE CAN DO THAT!" Shin-chan shouted.

Kagura jumped up happy. "I know. I know! Let it be: Chronicles of China: Kagura in magic closet against a witch with her husband lion and their son Caspian against a white witch with her ugly army, where fight happens and everyone die and Kagura becomes the queen of the world!"

"THAT'S TOO LONG!" Both men shouted.

"No one will accept that as a title. Besides this is the plagiarism, you just changed and added few words, but everyone already realized what it is. No!"

"Moo~ so stingy!" Kagura pouted. "Then it could be: Kagulight: New moon after the eclipse while braking dawn."

"NO!" Megane screamed anger marks all over his face. "Stop taking the titles of movies and changing them for your own convenience!"

"But those movies are popular maybe we will be popular too." China said with the most innocent voice.

More veins popped at Patsuan's head. "We won't be popular! We will be canceled for plagiarism! Canceled!"

"But anyways, this is unfair." Silver samurai said while picking his nose with dead fish eyes. "Author-idiot-san, already finished Kagura's arc with OkiKagu and from that useless extra everyone already realized that they are together. So why in the world do you need a sequel? What it will be about?"

"Eh? Gin-san what are you saying, she has already consulted with us and we even agreed to this. Don't you want to do this?" Megane looked at the older yorozuya confused.

"Not, that I don't want it Patchy. But what kind of a sequel can come after, two main characters start dating? OI, DON'T YOU DARE TO TURN THIS INTO SOME CRAPPY SHOUJO MANGA! I don't want to run after those brats and watch them break up and make up all the time, while being worried about why they're crying with those long, badass love triangles and long, boring monologues. Next thing you know, some OC will appear and you will make me run from one girl to another not being able to chose like in some harem." Perm head shouted.

Water drop fall over Shin-chan's head as he tried to calm his friend who was spouting nonsense. "Gin-san, you should be saying that about manga's you know. You will hurt their fans."