Ch.36 : That Thing That Is Called Love

I love her, but I doubt she will understand it. I doubt... she knows what is that thing that is called love

Ever since that cherry blossom party, when we had our unsettled Rock-Paper-scissors fight I knew that there is something between us, that no one will understand.

A pure mutual hatred. In that festival, when giant robots took over the place, it was the first time when we both combined forces and tried to rescue the festival. After that I realized that I see this girl differently from other girls, and even people.

I tried to take her attention by killing her beetle. I remember it clearly, and then we had our beetle fight with the shogun's golden beetle, which eventually Danna killed. After that was the Yagyuu event, where she broke my leg, and just thinking about that makes my leg hurt.

There was also the Rokkaku incident where we were trapped together, I did risk my life for her and that girl, and I don't regret it. So much hatred has been in every time we met, but... I still love her.

Should I finally tell her? Or wait like I did until today?

"Okita-taichou, the Yorozuya girl is here, she is with kondo-taichou and they are waiting for you to come"

"Hai Hai... I'm coming..."

Damn...

I don't understand what is that thing that is called love

I see it all the time in TV, but I don't understand it unless I will feel it myself. That like that I feel for megane and gin-chan isn't the same as that like right? And other than them, the only guy that I actually getting along with is the sadist even though it sounds weird because I'm just fighting with him, but I can't deny that I'm having fun with him.

Now when I think about it, when I'm with him I get a feeling I don't get with other people. Is that called love? No no no! I'm the queen of the Kabukicho district, I can't love a sadist like him!

The telephone is ringing, Kagura was by herself at home so she didn't had any choice but to pick up the phone

"Hello?"

"Is it Shinpachi or Gintoki?"

Kagura recognized this voice immediately, it was the gorilla

"No, he went to buy JUMP and Shinpachi is at the grocery store if you want to know"

"Well... it's not how I really planned but could you head over the shinsegumi?"

"What will I get in return?"

"Eh...Eto... what do you want?"

"20 Kilos of Sukonbu"

"DEAL, just come here fast"

Kagura didn't know what was the fuss about, but for 20 kilos of sukonbu she will do everything

"What are you doing here china?" Sougo entered the room

"I don't know myself actually"

"Sougo! You're here! Great, now we can start. Just sit near Kagura"

Although Sougo didn't want to sit next to her, he had to obey his captain orders. He sat near to Kagura, even too much near to her and their knees touched each others.

It made a Kagura's heart thumping harder than usual. For a second she felt she is going to die, but she looked at Sougo who was looking for the other side

Actually, Sougo felt embarrassed and didn't want Kagura to his face in this situation, so he looked for the other side

"Listen to me guys, you have a really important mission" Kondo said with a serious tone