Chapter 8.)

Love games just hit 20.9k reads 👌🏽

Djaay pov: i was in the car trying to ask kyrin if he wanted anything and if he was ok and all of that stuff. I can't believe my sister died I can't believe her own son witnessed her die. I don't know what happened to her. I'm hoping that these doctors lied and she's okay. I wouldn't be able to stomach the thought of my sister dying, my ride or die, my shoota, my other half if I swing she swing and that's the way it's always been. Right now I had a fuck you type of attitude and I didn't care anybody could get cussed the fuck out right now. But I felt bad for kyrin... His mother? His own mother. If that was me I wouldn't be able to stomach the thought. I sat in the car with kyrin I watched his puffy blood shot red eyes and stuffy nose through the rear view mirror of the car. It was silent I knew that I couldn't make the situation any better than what it was. I closed my eyes as I felt a single tear drop form and I prayed. Just then Lucas, dillyn, and Diggy ran outside to the car banging on the Windows yelling "come on , come on, she's up lets go" I turned around and faced kyrin who was in the backseat and his face lit up he ran out the car and to the hospital. We went to her hospital room to see her up and down he doctor running test on her.

After the doctors left we all started talking to her "how are you feeling mom?" Kyrin asked wiping his tears away seeing kyrin crying made Asia cry she extended her arms out and hugged him "aw baby don't worry, mommy isn't going anywhere I would never leave you" she reassured him. "Asia you know you and Leticia are joined right?" "What do you mean?" Asia asked "what ever is happening to Leticia up there is happening to you" dillyn answered Asia furrowed her eyebrows "so when I was sick Leticia was sick too?" Kyrin nodded his head "I seen her mom she was laying in a bed just like you she gave me that small little drink to give you, she said she took hers and now you need to take yours and the both of you would be better. Now that your okay I'm guessing she's okay too" kyrin responded "wait you seen Leticia?" Asia asked him she looked at all of us and back at kyrin "and Nyasia too. I went to go see her up there it looked bad" he responded. I sighed thinking about what the next step was... So many unanswered questions and so many questions that haven't even been asked yet.

Boring chapter I know I know but hey y'all really thought Asia was gone huh ? Fuck y'all😂🖕🏽