Chapter 27

Damn y'all clutch asf 👌🏽 my notifications been booming since my last chapter

Daniel pov:

"Yeah ma" I said getting aggravated my mom was here questioning me about my wedding days before it was gonna happen "Daniel I'm just saying I don't think your ready that's all you're still young" my mom said to me "ma you don't get it !" I yelled in frustration I was on tour still and I was getting off tomorrow "this is the girl that I crushed on I got pregnant this is the girl I have a child with and I love that I am in love with ... So yes, do I wanna marry her? Yes. And no, there's nothing you can say or do to make me change my mind ma... I'm not the little Daniel I was before . You either treat me like I'm your husband or or or I'm a little boy . I'm neither ! I am a man and I am your son." I told her frustrated. "Alright, alright I shouldn't have questioned you" she told me "dan... Is that really how you feel about me?" She asked lowly over the phone I sighed "mom... I'm just stressed right now. I haven't seen Asia physically in months , I haven't seen my son and I missed his 7th birthday I'm getting married in 3 days I'm sexually frustrates too I'm just- sorry ma" I explained to her. She sighed and I knew she was nodding her head through the phone although I couldn't see her. After hanging up with my mom I called Asia and talked to her for a while she was at the spa she sounded stressed but I didn't want to ask her why because if she were to start breaking down over the phone I would be pissed at the fact that I wouldn't be there to conceal her the way I would want to. After hanging up with her spin came in the back "bro ... Show time" he said I sighed and got up out the hotel room and walked with him and perry out the hotel to the van that was dropping me off to the stadium where I was performing at. The thing about this tour is that I didn't have Asia right here beside me every night on this stage pumping me up and singing with me and I wasn't hugging on her and kissing on her on stage showing her off . I could only just imagine what she would be saying to me right now before I hit stage "you go out there and you fuck shit up" then I would kiss her turn around ready to walk on stage and shed grab and smack my ass and say "you go boy" and bite her lip then halfway through she would come out on stage too . I was stressing and I needed that right now . It was the last performance tomorrow morning I would be leaving to go to Cali again then when I get off it would be my bachelors party with the boys right after that.... The wedding. This was all real .

After I got dressed and all of that it was time to hit stage an hour later I was done performances get said my thank yous took pictures autographs and left like an hour or two later went back to the hotel and stayed up talking to spin "you really ready to do this jit?" He asked "yeah man... I love her" "and I love her cooking but you don't see me marrying the food she makes" he responded I laughed and threw a pillow at him "your fucking stupid man but yeah this is my life ... Her." "What about lucas?" He asked me I furrowed my eyebrows I honestly forgot about him to be honest with you "they haven't talked in months bro i doubt he'll be there" "cuz he still has love for her but he respects you so he ain't talk to her" "welllll..... Shit happens Bruh but Imma call it a night early flight tomorrow"

I was up early asf this morning 3:45 to be exact I didn't know why either something just told me to wake up and I did . I looked around and seen spin knocked out on his bed I picked up my phone and looked at it I seen a whole bunch of text messages from Asia I opened them up and my eyes popped out of their sockets ... Omg I just been blessed bro Asia sent me a whole bunch of nudes and thirst traps I missed her so much I couldn't wait to get home so I could just hurry up and fuck her but I remember per that when I get back I won't see her at all she'll be with the girls and I'll be with the guys I sent her text back sending her a picture of my dick yep me and my fiancé was sexting each other . Oh well . It be like that sometimes bro

From wife💍👑👸🏽💕: babe I miss you 😥
To wife💍👑👸🏽💕: I'll see you in a few days
From wife💍👑👸🏽💕: but I want you now
To wife💍👑👸🏽💕: my plane leaves in a few hours
From wife💍👑👸🏽💕: orrrrrr you can come to hotel room 67b
I furrowed my eyebrows at her message and threw a pillow at spin waking him up "wassup?" He asked all groggy "you think Asia would fly down here?" "It's a day plane ride bro she wouldn't have the time to make it" he responded "not unless she took a jet" I said he popped his eyes open "I gotta go see my girl bro" I said throwing my phone down on the bed grabbing my room key walking into the cold hotel shirtless looking for 67b . I found the room and knocked on the door and when the door open there was Asia with her hair curled , her lingerie with her robe slipping off her shoulder eating a strawberry she looked at me as I bit my lip and pulled me into the room and threw me on the bed . She crawled onto of me kissing all over me I flipped her over "let's cut the foreplay short . I missed your fine Ass" I whispered in her ear sticking to fingers inside of her she gasped as I just let it rest in there then I slowly started pumping in and out of her with my fingers her moans escaped I kissed her to shut her up pulling my dick out my boxers sliding into her . I wasn't gonna give her all of me until after we get married on our honeymoon. About an hour later we finished "your such a dick" she said "what I do?" I asked her "I could've took the whole thing" she said "nah I know you can your a big girl now but just wait that was a preview of what's gonna happen on our honey moon" I told her "is that right now?" She asked I nodded "baby I gotta head back down and start packing" I told her "yeah I gotta take the jet back" she said "let me take a shower get dressed and I'll come with you to your room" she said I nodded my head and waited for her after she was out the shower she was getting dressed in front on me and tbh it was making my dick wet. After she got her bags and stuff we went down to my room where spin was getting ready he hugged Asia and I jumped in the shower . After my shower I seen clothes laid out for me and my bags packed and Asia and spin talking "that was all ur girl" he said I smiled at her and kissed her "thank you baby" I said to her she nodded "that's wifey right there" spin said just then it was our check out time and I wouldn't be seeing my baby until our wedding day. We checked out said our byes to Asia and Asia even got to see perry before she left and we went our separate ways "we should've took the jet with her" spin said "unless you wanna hear them Fucking in the back then nah" perry said we all broke out laughing "I got my time in already just then I got a text from... Loren. (If y'all remember the first book when diggy was just starting to mess with Jasmine his ex that he was cool with Loren? She was Camilla's bestfriend)

From Loren love💯✨: hey diggy I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out later in the morning go out for breakfast I'm back in Cali
To  Loren love💯✨:I'm actually on my way back to Cali now . Yeah no problem I would love to go to breakfast with you
From Loren love💯✨: cool I just missed you and wanted to catch up
To Loren love💯✨: yeah ofc I get it 💯

That was weird ... Loren is back in town and wants to see me... I haven't talked to her in ages wow