Chapter 28

Lucas pov:

When Asia came over here it was hard . It was hard to look her in her eyes and tell her I so t be going to her wedding which in all honesty I wasn't planning on going . My intentions were to never hurt anyone's feelings , it was just to save my own and in the process I hurt her but sometimes... That's just how shit goes . But you see I put this all on myself never take advantage of how good someone is to you. Trust and believe me I did that and now I'm the one constantly wondering every single night does she even care anymore ? Asia was mature enough to forgive me , I wouldn't say she was dumb enough to trust me because I would hate to think like that but I would say that I was dumb enough not to get my shit together when she forgave me . "Luc"' I heard Desiree whine I looked back at her on the bed "who was that girl that felt like it was ok to give me an attitude?" She asked me " that ... That was Asia" I replied to her looking forward on the bed she started coming closer giving mr a back massage "that was Asia ?" She asked I nodded my head "she's so fucking bomb Lucas" she said I nodded my head and got up to go downstairs to the living room I rolled up some weed lit it up and started smoking the weed taking it in then slowly releasing it looking up at the smoke coming from my nostrils and mouth . I needed to calm down right now Asia showing up just fucked with my head .

Asia pov:

I had to take the jet to New York to the hotel I missed diggy and so did my kitty cat 🙆🏽 I couldn't wait until the honeymoon but to be honest my mind wasn't all the way there ... I mean like when your ignored by someone whose attention means the most to you ... That shit could fuck you up . Lucas was running through my mind I tried calling and he never answered my call after I left and his words just stuck with me and replayed in my head like a bad dream. How the Fuck do you really expect me to go to the wedding of the women I'm still in love with?...I didn't want to complicate shit Asia . Just let them be how they are ... Forget about me , act like I never existed in your life baby girl and go walk down that isle and tell the man you love that you do... Asia no. I never walked out your life alright ? You did that . You picked me up you drove you parked the car kicked me out and continued your drive without me" he said fighting back tears what am I supposed to to do when the best part of me was with you? " after that he walked out the car ... Just like that . I was told to forget about him . Lucas didn't lie to me to save my feelings ... Nope. He didn't tell me he couldn't go to the wedding because he had something to do. No , he told me he couldn't go because of diggy and I , he's still in love with me he couldn't watch that but continue to live my life without him and forget about him and he'll do the same . I sighed I was home now ... It was 10pm and I was at the house with Leticia Jasmine Ariana China and a few others explaining to them what happened with Lucas .
"Ari that's your brother... You know him better than anyone else, do you think he really won't come?" I asked her as Leticia wiped a tear she sighed " Asia I know luc and to be honest with you I don't think he'll come" she said confirming everything I nodded my head "Imma get some rest" I said dismissing the girls "good I'll go tell the kids it's bed time" Leticia and China said at the same time when they realized they gave each other dirty looks Leticia flipped her hair and walked out the door I sighed and rolled my eyes these two are both dillyn's baby moms ion need them both messing up my wedding .