Chapter 29

Must read : from dream to reality will be posted

Must read : from dream to reality will be posted ... 2 chapters only , I want you guys to vote and comment on that story before I post the wedding scene because tuh shits about to go the fuck down ... Imma have to beat a few bitches asses real quick lmfaoo the reason why I'm posting that book right now is because I want to master this last chapter like absolutely slap the fuck out of this chapter just like bitches be slaying the shit out of they nappy ass heads with them weaves you feel me ? I want this last chapter to be perfect ... Epic. Perfectly epic for y'all . You ready ?

Diggy pov: I finally arrived in Cali around 4:00am the drive to the house from the airport was a good half an hour drive by the time I get there Asia won't be there she'd be at the hotel with the girls ... 5:49 comes and spin and I make it to my house . "Bro Imma catch up with you later at the hotel I'm bout to go get ready real quickly" I said he furrowed his eyebrows "what you mean dog?" "I'm going out to meet someone... I'll catch up with you boys later" I said he shrugged and nodded his head . I went to take a shower and change then got a text from Loren "I'll be at I hop in a good 10 minutes" is what her text said . I looked at myself in the mirror as I put on my gold watch and slipped on my sneakers and headed out the door I got in my car texting Asia letting her know that I finally made it back , I didn't get a response like I normally would so I figured she was sleeping . When I reached to I hop Loren was sitting at a table waiting for me "hey Loren sorry I'm late" I said she stood up and smiled bright "it's fine . Omg diggy you look so different. You look good" she said "so do you" I said casually and in reality she looked bomb as hell . Like bomb to the point where I would really have sex with her she got thicker and her weave looked good she had a nice smile and you could see that she got some work done on her boobs and ass and her stomach was just flat she looks good . We sat down and talked for a while and ordered or food "I-I don't know I'm moving back here though" she said and my eyes popped out of my head "your moving back here?" I asked she nodded her head I slowly nodded "you're too beautiful to be single so don't tell me your single" she laughed "no no no I am single" she said this was just getting worse for me by the minute "what about you?" She asked running my leg underneath the table "well uh- is it getting hot in here?" I asked "nope. It's just you" she whispered in my ear I bit my bottom lip "I'm actually getting uh married tomorrow" I forced out she stopped running in my thigh and I sighed "to who?" She asked me curiously "uh ... Asia" I said her eyes popped "Lucas's Asia?" I nodded they were engaged but things don't always work out ." I said "wow that's crazy" she said I nodded a few minutes later I paid for our meal and we walked out together. I walked her to her car and just stood there for a while "so you love her?" She asked me "yeah. I wouldn't be marrying her if I didn't ... We have a kid together too. He's 7" I responded putting my hands in my pockets hey eyes widened and then she soften them and then it looked like she was about to cry but she held it in" "this doesnt make you change your mind?" She said putting one of her hands down my pants starting to jerk me off I felt my eyes roll back but I snapped out of it instantly and removed her hand "nah that don't phase me lo" I told her "I really love Asia and I'm marrying her if you want you can come ... We ain't seen you in about 7 and a half years" I told her she nodded "I came back here for you ... I lost you and I wanted to make that up were both older now and got our lives together . It would be hard to see you marrying a girl that just jumped into the picture a few years ago when we've known each other our whole lives" she cried a little I looked at her and got a bit choked up "lo... Things change , people change, people change too" I told her "yeah but I never thought the circumstances would've changed you" she said I put my head down and sighed I checked my watch looking at the time "listen I gotta go I have to get to the boys before they think I'm ditching on my bachelors shit and my best man is gonna be mad if u wanna come then here" I said handing her a card of where the wedding will be held I hugged her and she hugged back I felt her wet hit tears soak into my shirt "I'm sorry but I love her" I said letting go walking to my car. I reached my car and just sat there in silence before starting the car and pulling off heading back to the house to get my bags to head to the hotel.