Chapter 25

Boring chapter ik ik but here you guys go

Asia pov: I woke up that morning still wrapped in my towel I heard the door being banged on I silently got up and walked to the door unlocking it slowly . I opened the door to see Leticia standing there "your by yourself?" I asked her she nodded and I let her in . "How did you kno-" she put her hand up and looked at me "Asia... Your not stable enough to have a baby" I looked at her wide eyed how the fuck did she know I was pregnant ? Or if I was pregnant. " listen I'm not saying you are I'm saying at this moment if you are you can't afford to be if you are you need to get an abortion before you end up having another miscarriage" she said to me . I looked at her and shook my head "an abortion? Are you crazy Leticia ?" I yelled "it's gonna die anyways Asia !" She yelled back I sighed beginning to bite on my nails and nodded my nails. "Asia" she sighed "jus-" she started and didn't finish she could tell how hard this was "let's just hope your not pregnant" I nodded my head "come home, Daniel hasn't slept since you left" she told me I sighed and packed up all my stuff went into the bathroom and put some clothes on I grabbed my bag walked downstairs and checked out the hotel. Leticia was in Daniels car while I was in mine and we drive back to the house.

After walking In the house I seen Daniel and Dillyn talking they both paused and looked at me and Leticia . "Imma go handle that real quick upstairs" diggy told Dillyn "yeah I gotta talk to Leticia anyways" Dillyn responded. Daniel kissed me on the forehead and took my hand and guided me upstairs. .He looked relieved seeing me I sighed as we walked into the room.

Dillyn pov:

"sooo what do you have to talk to me about?" She asked me taking a step back as I walked closer to her "about us" I responded "what us? There is no us" I furrowed my eyebrows I can't even lie that kinda did hurt me "don't you have a girlfriend and a child to tend to?" She asked me again I put my head down "listen Leticia I don't want China ... I want you , I love her because she has my child but I'm not in love with her. The way I felt about you years ago is the way I still feel about you and that's not changing anytime soon" I said she looked at me with tears in her eyes and then looked down wiping them away . I pulled her into a hug and whispered sweet nothings in her ear "it's been you ... It'll always be you💕 forever and always " I told her , she picked her head up and I looked down at her and kissed her lips softly . I haven't felt this in... Forever. Now how do I go about telling China ? Damn. I heard a glass shatter and that startled Leticia and I we ran upstairs to see what it was and it Asia and diggy were laughing "wtf" Leticia said Asia and Leticia were looking at each other and Asia had a big smile on her face I looked at Asia examining her she couldn't have gotten dicked down in five minutes so why was she so happ- I shrugged Leticia and she looked at me I made eye contact with Asia's hand and Leticia looked "omfg Asia !!" Asia looked at Leticia frantically "your finger" Asia smiled and nodded "you guys are--" "we're getting married" Daniel said I was happy for them honestly but what. about....lucas? Shit .