Chapter 6.)

Lucas pov: I had went to the hospital to go see everyone and Asia, Asia was in a pretty stable condition and I was more than happy. I didn't mean to push her that hard well I mean I barely did push her. I was confused when asia got pushed out of my way she was still standing for like 2 seconds then I felt this big gust of wind. it was like a ghost just pushed her down the stairs. I was walking back forth I didn't know what to do I saw the look in both Diggy and kyrin's eyes they were upset. Like they just lost the best thing in their life, to be honest with you I don't know what I would have done if I lost Asia ik glad she's stable and okay. After we all left the hospital Diggy, dillyn and djaay told me we all had a lot to talk about kyrin sat in the living room with us listening, djaay told him to stay.
"Listen Lucas do you still have feelings for Camilla at all whatsoever? This is very vital information we need to know" djaay asked "who the hell is this Camilla girl everyone is talking about first my so called cousin Nyasia that I've never met now you uncle djaay" kyrin said. My head snapped in his direction "Nyasia reached out to you? What did she say?" I asked him he rolled his eyes at me, "how her mom and my mom are in trouble and Camilla and her family in the after life is coming back stronger than ever" he said I nodded my head and looked at djaay "why do you want to know if I'm still in love with Camilla?" I asked
"Listen Lucas this damn thing isn't over. I have a feeling you didn't push Asia down those stairs but I have a feeling she didn't fall on accident." Dillyn said "we need you to fall in love with Camilla" he told me I looked at him like he was stupid "you guys can't make me fall in love with someone and In like fully invested in Asia" I replied "dude we need to get russy down here, we need to make him and Jasmine end up together someway somehow, we need Asia to fall in love with Diggy and you? Camilla is after you. Camilla's family in the after life we have a feeling is attacking Leticia and that's why bad things are happening to Asia. We have a feeling Camilla is coming back for Asia and as for our little game an end needs to be put to it like now officially." Dillyn responded I wiped my face "dad whose Leticia?" Kyrin asked "leticia is your aunt she died when she was pregnant with your cousin that you seen today Nyasia" Daniel said "is that why you couldn't see her?" Kyrin asked Daniel nodded "so like I can see ghost?" Kyrin asked "you and your mom" djaay said "did Nyasia tell you how to keep your mom safe?" Dillyn asked kyrin shook his head no.
"Hi." We heard kyrin say "how do i do that?" He asked "what do you mean come with you?" Kyrin was talking and we all knew who it was... Nyasia. "What does she want you to do?" Dillyn asked "she wants me to go back with her to her world to see what's happening" kyrin said looking scared "if it's a way to protect your mom ky go" djaay told him "can one of us go?" I asked kyrin turned his head "she said only dillyn can but Leticia would have to bring him and she can't do that.... Dad I'm scared." Kyrin told Diggy honestly he sighed "but I'll do anything to protect my mother." He said, we was all shocked and didn't have a response "you--- you're gonna go." Dillyn asked "she's my mom. She could've died having me. She went through so much with and because of all of you guys years ago, as you told me. Moms a trooper and if she can hold out for me just to go find out what's wrong and come back so I can fix everything then I'll do it. In the mean time you guys get uncle russy down here you guys get Lucas and This Thotler Camilla who you guys keep talking about together" kyrin said. "Listen your still a little kid watch I-" "listen Lucas you? I'm not feeling you if I was you I'd leave me alone, we both know I'm a smart kid, the amount of things I could do to you without even touching you and getting you when you least expect it... Is 120% possible." He said I sat back in my seat with my hands up like I was surrendering "ok.... Alright." I said. I can understand why he was mad he thinks I tried to kill his mom, I would never do anything like that... I love Asia.