Chapter 19

Diggy pov: it's been two days since we killed Camilla and Aaliyah. Yes their dead. We was watching the news and saw that the police found 3 dead bodies in the house. I laughed slightly to myself... It was definitely needed. All three of them was crazy. Justin tried pointing a gun at my girls head, Aaliyah was inside her body and Camilla just...mothers a history with her and Asia but that bitch was crazy. Kyrin, Jasmine, russy, Asia and I were all back at my place now having a family day playing board games, watching movies, eating pizza and just enjoying our time together. Asia turned on the radio to listen to music "next up we have Asia major ft Diggy Simmons I'm ready" just then our song started playing and Asia's eyes widened. She looked at me and jumped on me giving me a big hug. I knew how she felt, it was how I felt when I first heard my songs playing on the radio. It was exciting, unexpected, it was just a great thing it showed you people really rocked with you that much for you to be on the radio. She smiled at me "thank you Daniel... For everything." She said. I smiled at her "no problem baby girl" I told her. It was around 9:00 we just finished our box of pizza and the movie was coming to an end kyrin was on the floor watching the movie texting on his phone and Jasmine and russy was on one couch cuddled up on the other couch was Asia and I cuddled up. After he movie ended we all made our way upstairs to go lay down. Asia was behind me and everyone was in front of us I seen Asia turn around and look around through the dark living room like she heard something or saw someone "baby girl" I said taking her out of her trance, she snapped her head facing me "yeah?" "Come on let's go upstairs" I said grabbing her hand taking the lead she nodded her head and started walking with me but turned her head one more time looking downstairs until she couldn't see anymore focusing in front of her now. I laid down in bed on my back and Asia sat on top of me, rubbing my abs from underneath my shirt. "You know I love you right?" I asked her, she smirked like something was funny "everyone does Daniel" she said I laughed "nahhh... Camilla surely didn't" I said she laughed "because she was a hater" I just laughed. Asia pulled off my shirt and started kissing me on my neck and collar bone down to my abs and came back up and pecked my lips then leaning in again actually kissing me. I bit on her bottom lip and sucked on it. After pulling away from the kiss after a few moments she stared at me. "Daniel I love you." She said to me, I'm not going to lie it caught me off guard "what are you trying to say?" She sighed "I'm ready." She said smiling, a smile formed on my face and I kissed her I flipped her over and kissed all over her body I took off of her shirt and and kisses on her boobs. I pulled down her sweats slowly as she watched me. I watched her body carefully and examined it, her perfectly shaped body would've made you think that she had her body done. After slipping off her sweats I pulled on her panties and she bit her lip, I pulled it off slowly as she hooked off her bra. Her body was just everything any one could ask for. I went down and wrapped her legs over my neck as I used my tongue to please her. I sucked and licked on her clit as she moaned my name out indicating that she was enjoying the pleasure, her legs started shaking and she reached her climax and she came. I licked up all her flowing juices and then I took off my boxers and kissed her as I slowly slid inside of her she winced a little "you okay?" I asked her breaking our kiss she nodded her head, I continued our make out session and after a few moments later finally pushed all of me inside of her. I just let it sit there so she could get use to my size, after a few moments later I broke from the kiss and thrusted in and out of her slowly she was laying on her back facing towards me my body weight was all in my arms as I thrusted in and out of her deeply. I looked in her eyes as she bit on her lip trying to contain her moans as read love all over her face. After about staying in that position for a while we switched. She was riding on top of me slowly, I gripped her hips from how much she pleasure she was giving me she started speeding up her tempo and I played and sucked on her boobs. We had a lot going on right now her moans drowned out the music that was playing in the background. My phone began to ring and I instantly got aggravated I ignored it and continue to go deep inside of Asia. She was now on her hands and knees and I was going deep inside of her as fast as I can. My phone rang again and Asia picked it up and threw it on the floor in the pile of our clothes so the clothes would drowned out the ringing. "Danielllllll" she moaned gripping on to the sheets she threw her head back as I slapped her ass and gripped on it. By this time she was laying back down on her back and one leg was over my shoulder and I was pumping into her. Her hands were snaked against my neck and she started digging into my skin leaving scratch marks, it turned me on and I started pounding against her body harder and deeper making her feel me balls deep. "D-d-Diggy I'm about to cum" she said to me not being able to speak due to the fact that her moans were taking over. I felt her walls tighten against my dick and we both came at the same time. I pulled out of her and kissed her on her lips, she cuddled up against me and closed her eyes her fast breathing chilled and now it was a steady breathing. I looked down at her to see that she was sleeping. I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around her waist and a smile on my face. This was way better than the first time for multiple reasons, she consented to it. She wanted it. I put it down and she put it down too. Even though I took her virginity by raping her I'll always remember this as me taking her virginity. But I fucked up because little did I know I should've answered that phone.