Chapter 5.)

Daniel pov: it happened, it was told something is wrong with both Leticia and Asia they are both in trouble. The thing is we had to figure out why... What was going on? I pulled djaay to the side and when I did that dillyn walked up to us "thanks for coming bro" djaay said to him we dapped him up "listen in the ambulance on the way here kyrin talked to Nyasia" "my daughter?" Dillyn said I nodded my head "somethings wrong with Leticia and Asia dude she told kyrin to tell me that Camilla and her family in the after life is coming back stronger than ever what the fuck does that mean?" I asked them we all looked at each other confused "wait wait wait, it was up to Asia to break the cycle. She couldn't break it because the baby wasn't digs" djaay said "since the baby wasn't mine the cycle can still continue..." I said "And Asia took Lucas from Camilla. What if the whole thing is being reversed? Starting from the after life? And since Leticia is supposed to be protecting Asia if Leticia is getting hurt so is... Asia" dillyn said "is that shit even possible?" I asked "it seems like it. Everything is reversed bro. If Camilla gets Lucas back maybe everything will stop. From there. Asia and Diggy go out" "shut up. djaay it would be up to Jasmine to break everything, but if that's the case then Jasmine would be with diggy's little brother... Russy. permanently and get married and everything ends" dillyn said. I furrowed my eyebrows "Asia doesn't love me the way I love her" I said looking at dillyn "wait you're still in love with Asia bro? After how many years?" Djaay asked me "that's not the point." I said to him he furrowed his eyebrows "where the fuck is Lucas" I put my head down "what did kyrin mean he was the reason why Asia was here?" "he went to go pick Camilla up from the jail brought her to a hotel to keep her there Asia found out went to the hotel and beat her ass anywayssssssss when she went home they got into an argument you know how Asia is she went in front of him he pushed her out the way and she fell down the stairs" I explained "where did she stay last night?" Djaay asked "with me." I responded "dude this may be possible. Getting Asia to be with Diggy just so this whole thing flips and ends" djaay said "Lucas! Dumb ass Lucas! You can't fake love and if Asia just so happens to fall in love with me Lucas won't fall in love with Camilla this whole plan won't work if we can't get Lucas to love Camilla and Russ and Jasmine to fall in love with each other." I said "damn that's true. We need to fly Russ out here like... Pronto we have to get on this. Camilla's family and in the after life is after ours because Camilla is after Asia still... Is she trying to get Asia out the picture permanently?" Djaay asked "dude this is one rivalry I can't fw. I can't fw the dead" I said "bitch your going to have! We are very much apart of this too!" Dillyn told me "how?" "Let's not forget Leticia and my child are dead because of me! Asia has kyrin because of you" dillyn yelled at me "wait wait wait...." I thought for a moment "Jasmine can't break the cycle dude." I said "who does?" Djaay asked "one of us..." I responded "how so?" "You and Leticia were together right? Remember what Asia told us years ago Leticia told her how many member of the family died because our family has been playing this game for years? None of them got married to each other yet" I said djaay and dillyn shot their heads up "are you sayi-" "I have to marry Asia..." I said.

Omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg this shits crazy bro