Age

AN

When you read this book, please please please keep your thoughts to yourself about Percy's age. I don't care anymore. I'm done arguing with people about his age and done receiving comments about his age and my apparent error for his age throughout MY FANFIC and MY timeline.

According to my timeline, I end the 2nd Giant war before Percy's birthday. The Avengers take interest in Percy a week or two after August 1st. Annabeth and Percy are in Tartarus in July, Percy's birthday is in August. I have my own twist in Tartarus and The Blood of Olympus so different people don't die or do then the original and the war ends at a different date, not exactly like the original, but near.

The only date I actually say in the entire book is in Interrogation by a Furyous Pirate and Anniversary, otherwise there are no real dates, so you don't have official dates of when the giant war ended, before or after his birthday. You only have my date of his birthday happening when he was with the Avengers which is about 1-2 weeks after he ended the war.

So all, please refrain from commenting about his age or I WILL TAKE DOWN THIS BOOK AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO READ IT AND MAYBE TELL ME THAT IM APPARENTLY WRONG IN MY FANFIC. This is not an empty threat, I will take it down if I keep receiving any more comments about his age.

Thank you all that have not commented about this, which is half or a little more so a small majority. I'm sorry if I do take it down for your sake, but I've had enough of this.

Thank you for reading,

ØR