Phoebe's Revenge & Loki's Surprise

All Characters belong to RR & MW

Phoebe POV

After Percy left I went straight to Artemis reporting everything I learned. When I was done she sat their thinking silently. Finally after forever she moved again.

"It seems like we have to do something about Tartarus, but you say he doesn't want the demigod camps involved." She looked at me for confirmation.

I nodded.

"And Loki contacted you saying Asgard was protecting Percy without his knowledge?"

Another round of nodding.

"So since that's taken care of, if Tartarus even touches the half blood he's toast. So it's really not a serious full out war, just a battle waiting for a nudge."

I thought about it,"Yes my Lady. You are correct."

She smiled.

"Thank you for your report Phoebe." She smiled grateful. "I'll talk to Hades and Hermes about those football boys. I'm glad you have developed a sibling relationship with Percy. You both needed it."

I glanced at her confused. She sighed exasperated, but laughing at my ignorance.

"You both lost your sister figure, Thalia. To console each other and develop a bond is amazing, especially with a hunter and male demigod."

"Oh, thank you milady." I nodded as it hit me. "What can I do about those jocks."

I sneered. She grinned evilly.

"Anything you want. You or Percy won't get expelled or I'll send Hades... to... well... Hades I guess. But you get my point." I chuckled at my mistress. She scowled playfully at me.

"Get back to your sister for the night Phoebe, I'm going to report your findings to the Olympian council."

"Good night, milady." I waved good night to the moon goddess and headed to the woods where the hunters were camped out.

"Good night Phoebe, and my Lieutenant..." she said while turning. I faced her briefly.

"It's Artemis to you sister. We are equals." She flashed out as I turned around again to avoid being a pile of ash. I smiled and headed back.

***Time Skip***

Phoebe POV

We sat around the campfire as we told about our day. Everyone was excited to hear about mine and how Percy was doing. Their idol, and a brother figure even if he didn't know it. Thalia always talked about him and when he went missing, was a wreck pursuing dead ends in his search. We all knew how much he meant to her, so in her honor we all out our male differences past us and reeled him into our family.

Percy doesn't even know, but whenever he left the camp, we followed him with stealth only the hunters of Artemis had. They all gathered around. They focused all their attention on me, since it was known that I went to his school today. The gods influenced that Fury guy, the director to send Percy to school so we could keep and eye on him.

We're there for him, his shadows, his guardian angels. Now they all needed to know what happened, and boy did I have a story to tell. I need ideas on how to cruelly detach those jocks precious areas from them for messing with me and most importantly... Percy.

"Phoebe! What happened?"

"How's Percy?"

"Any boys try to flirt with you?"

"Who do I need to castrate?"

All the girls bombarded me with questions before I uttered a word. I held up a hand silencing them. They still watched me anxiously trying to hold in their flowing words. Before they exploded I spoke.