Percy Jackson is Back

All characters belong to RR & MW

Percy POV

After Thor left pirate made me go and get ready for school. I glared at him as he left on the elevator. He should be happy he didn't turn around or he would be met with my wolf glare. Silently while everyone ate I limped to my room and grabbed a hoodie and cleaned up my room. The avengers are a mighty fighting force and definitely a mighty mess up force. It looked like a hurricane that I created went through my poor blue room. Five minutes later I met the avengers and Fury in the living room.

"You ready Perce?" Natasha asked. I simply nodded.

"Here's your backpack with your school supplies." Fury said tossing a blue back pack at me. I caught it and slipped it on my shoulder. "All you need is in there. There's some magnets and other locker supplies you would want in the small pocket. Grab some pictures you want to place in there. Your locker combination is of your choice, but you only get one shot. Your complications for missing the first two days and tomorrow are cleared up. Go to the main office when you get there."

I nodded and walked out ignoring the looks they gave me. They were looks of pity and worry. Pity is something I don't need right now, worry for what? It's just school. I walked to Goode High where my stepfather Paul used to work. Only about 3 blocks away there was no use of vehicle transportation.

After about 10 minutes I reached the front of my old high school. My eyes observed it from head to toe detecting the escape routes and places hidden should I need to leave quickly, fight off something alone, or be alone. I stopped before I entered the doors.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The grades were nothing, on our way to Greece in our time alone Annabeth taught me everything I needed to know when we weren't talking about strategies for the war. For Annabeth everything I needed to know was literally everything she knew. Every time I complained and pouts she would laugh and say I missed half a school year and would probably miss the next so I should be "home schooled" which I like to call "Annabeth schooled."

Everything this year would be a review from Annabeth's lessons. She literally drilled every detail of any kind of knowledge, important or not, anything she's ever learned into my poor brain. Now because of my Wise Girl I'm basically an Athenian child myself, yippee.

I flipped up my hood before I entered. Let's make this dramatic. I burst through the doors like in the movies and exactly like the crowds reaction, he students froze and watched me. I strolled through them and they opened up a path for me to walk through.

I walked silently to the main office and the assistant looked up when I came in. She had mousy short brown hair and square glasses, maybe 20, 25 years old? Her name tag read Mia. She was typing at her computer. She looked back down when I came in ignoring me. I approached the desk. Barely looking up she started talking.

"I am to assume you are the returning student, Percy Jackson?" I nodded simply.

Her lips formed a frown and her eyebrows made a disapproving expression. I stared emotionless at her even though she couldn't see it.

"Here is your schedule and lock. Your locker is number 147, the same as last time and your home room is Mr. Blue. He took Mr. Blofis position when he... became unavailable."

I winced when she said unavailable. Sharp points of pain appeared in the back of my head and disappeared as soon as they came. I realized she was waiting for an answer so I nodded and exited the room. I looked down at my schedule.

AP Calculus- Ms. Diana
DE Greek & Latin- Ms. Olive
DE Marine Science- Mr. Waters
Physical Education- Coach Speedy
Lunch
Study Hall- Ms. Hearth
AP History- Mr. Shine
DE English 4- Mr. Blue