He is Coming

All Characters belong to RR & MW

Percy POV

I don't know why I told them that, I just felt like they needed to know. I was pacing the floor in my room. I don't know why I even joined the Avengers. No one told me to. No one asked me to. I just felt like I needed to. Wow, I'm getting that feeling a lot, but it felt right, like an instinct. So I did, it really hasn't done anything, but somehow the group from a comic book managed to make me laugh. Like for real, and it felt really good. The last time I laughed was probably before we reached Rome, where all the trouble started.

"Percy..." there was a tentative knock on my door.

I stopped my pacing and walked toward the door. With my hand on the handle I debated, act like nothing happened or face it? I considered going with option one, but I can't keep running. I sighed and leaned against the door. Why does life have to be so hard? I opened the door and stepped back. As I expected, Clint and Tony fell forward onto the ground sprawled on my floor. I raised my eyebrows at them.

"You know if I don't say anything there's nothing to eavesdrop on?" They both turned pink, but shook their heads.

"Percy... w-we wanted to say..." I cut them off as they stuttered forgetting their brilliant speech on cheering me up.

"There's nothing to say. The past is in the past, now I'm only moving forward."

I brushed past the stunned group and entered the kitchen again. I was hungry, I only had and apple, a green Granny Smith Apple. Those were the best, but first bite is sour-stupid ADHD! I only had an apple to eat for the past couple of days.

"Hey, what's the date?" They followed me and sat down as I started making some food.

"August 16th, why?" Natasha asked.

"Lost track." Was all I replied, I'm going to visit Annabeth on our anniversary.

"Is that all your eating?" Bruce asked surprised. He pointed to my bowl of mac & cheese. I was confused, it was a bowl, not big, but not small.

"Yeah, why?" I asked confusedly.

"You haven't eaten in about three or four days and that's all your going to eat?"

"I ate an apple this morning, ask Steve." I said, before filling my mouth with the cheesy goodness. Steve nodded in confirmation.

"Percy! You have to eat more if you want to stay healthy." Bruce chastised. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine, just not as hungry as before. My desperate need for food isn't as demanding now."

They quieted after that, they knew why. A voice from the ceiling saved us from the awkward silence of them watching me eat. Really weird, I mean who watches someone eat? Talk about creepy, like stalkers. Stalkers, they can be stalkers, they stalked me to the park before! So cree- shut up ADHD! I shook my head from my annoying teenage mind.

"What?" I asked when Steve said my name.

"Did you hear what JARVIS said?" He asked me. I was confused.

"Who's JARVIS?" I asked stupidly.

"My personal assistant! I created him." Tony said proudly. Natasha wacked him on the head.

"PA/AI system." She said clarifying my suspicions. I nodded.

"Cool, so what did it say?"

"He Percy, HE." Tony said emphasizing on he.

"Well then, what did HE say?" I shouted he at Tony who stumbled backwards and tripped falling on his butt. Clint laughed.

"He said there was something suspicious on 5th Avenue, on the building on the right, abandoned ware-house." (Sorry, idk places in NY so I'm making it up, if it's tru, then awesome!) Bruce answered for me.