Meet The Marvel's

All Characters belong to RR & MW

Percy POV

Frank... dead! Hazel... dead! Jason... dead! Piper... dead! Leo... dead! Thalia... dead! Nico... dead! Mom... dead! Paul... dead! Annabeth... DEAD!
They're  ALL D-E-A-D!

I was back in New York after the Giant War. I arrived just in time to stop the war between the Greek & Roman Camps. After that I returned to my moms apartment only to find my mother and stepdad Paul dead, murdered brutally with a message in blood on the wall.

Family for family...
T

I walked toward the cemetery in the middle of Manhattan. It was empty, of course it was, it was hidden by the mist. Only found if seen through the mist or follow someone who knew where it was. I entered under the Arch. In gold letters so that you could read them when you walk in was "Elysium for the Heroes."

When you entered, you walked down an isle of statues. On the left were the boys, and the right were the girls. All deceased. It started with the Romans first, new to old, leading to the heart of the existence of us. Frank, son of Mars, Jason, son of Jupiter, Leo, son of Hephaestus, and Nico, son of Hades. On the right Hazel, daughter of Pluto, Piper, daughter of Aphrodite, Thalia, daughter of Zeus, and lastly Annabeth, daughter of Athena.

I stopped in front of her statue. She had on her Yankee's cap, smiling widely with her stormy grey eyes shining in excitement. Her dagger in her sheath and hair tucked into her cap. She had her engagement ring from me on her finger. I knew every measurement and design in her statue. I crafted it. Even in stone she looked beautiful. I turned and walked away as a small tear ran down my face. I quickly wiped it away, I'm not weak, I'm strong.

Everyone depends on me, and everyone needs a strong leader. If the strong leader falls, so does everyone else. But no-one was here, I could break down... so I did. I dropped the happy normal facade. I stopped in front of the graves. I tried to take another step, but my knees buckled and I collapsed on the ground in front of the row of graves.

I started shaking, trembling, with overwhelming sadness I cried. I cried all my sorrows away. I cried all my guilt away. I cried all my feelings away. Now I am emotionless. After hours of crying and yelling out their names knowing they won't come back I sat up and placed my hand on Annabeth's grave and stroked it gently trying to remember her soft curly hair. I stroked her grave like I would stroke her hair and face. She's gone, and it's ALL MY FAULT! I was too slow! I was too weak! I didn't protect her! I failed her! And I remember it all... I remember my worst moment. I remember where and when everything went wrong.

FLASHBACK

Frank was 70 meters away with an arrow through his heart. Jumped in front to save his fiancé, Hazel. No good if did, giant swept her feet out from under her and slammed his weapon onto her body crushing it a few minutes later. The rest of us were still alive and fighting, wait, scratch that, a giant grabbed Leo and threw him into the deep end of the ocean off the island of Athens. Annabeth and I almost defeated the rest of the monster army. Jason and Piper were taking the rest of the remains monsters. The gods came down from Olympus, half Greek, half Roman, based on the sevens parents, the rest remained Greek.

"Percy!" Annabeth yelled out. "Launch me!"

Without breaking my monster killing stride, I twirled around like twister and grabbed her feet as she jumped towards me. I spun a 360 holding onto her feet until she was facing the biggest threat, ugly Mother Earth. I let go of her feet, and she flew tackling Gaia to the ground in the process. While I was distracted, an empousa swiped my feet out and I landed roughly on my back. The air flew out of my lungs. And I had to blink the black spots out of my eyes. Too slow.