Avengers Assemble

Song suggested by RebekahLeslie26 for the book

All character belong to RR & MW

Nick Fury's POV

I picked up a file with only one paper in it. This was unusual, files are supposed to be filled to the top, but this one was near empty. I walked down the hallway and out of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s building, but not before calling Agent Romanoff.

"Agent Romanoff." I called to her. She spun on her heel and changed directions walking towards me.

"Yes Fury?" She asked stopping in front of me.

"Assemble the Avengers." her eyes widened and she looked confused, but only for a millisecond before she hid it.

"May I ask why sir?"

"No, meet me at Stark's Tower with all of them in an hour."

Then I turned and walked out of the building. I decided to walk to the tower to give her an hour and over-view the file. I opened it and on one sheet of paper was little to no information.

Perseus (Percy) Jackson,
Age: 16
Born: August 18th
Mother: Sally Jackson(deceased)
Father: Unknown
Ex-Step Father: Gabe Ugliano(Missing)
Step Father: Paul Blofis(deceased)
Notes:
- Missing for 9 months
- 6'4
- Black hair, sea-green eyes
- Lives in Manhatten
- Attended Goode High School
- Goes to a summer camp each summer
- Blew up St. Louis Arch
- Involved in kidnapping and uprising across the country
- Travels across the country with a group of teens in his summer camp each summer
- Seen in almost every state, even Alaska

Updated Notes:
- Seen in Greece, & Rome badly injured with 6 others

At the top in the corner paper clipped to the sheet was a photo of a handsome young boy. The look of a warrior in his eyes, beautiful sea-green eyes, like the ocean was taking them over. Raven black messy hair, he was smiling a mischievous, but trustworthy smile at the camera. Wearing an orange T-shirt with the initials CHB on it and a black pegasus in the corner above the wording. He had on a necklace with 4 beads, the first was a Trident, the second had a Golden Fleece, the third had a Labyrinth on it, the last had the Empire State Building with hundreds of names on small print in it. I could make out... Silena, Charles, Ethan, Luke, Michael, the rest were blurry.
At the bottom of the file it said in bold print...

Very Dangerous, possible terrorist. Detain ASAP.

***Line Break***

Agent Romanoff's POV

I assembled the Avengers. All of them were asking questions I couldn't answer. Tony was complaining like a two-year old. I rolled my eyes and kicked him in the shin.

"Shut up Stark! When Fury gets here he'll explain." Right on time he walked out of the elevator closing a thin file.

"Stark stop complaining." he said.

"I want you to find and detain Perseus Jackson-" as soon as he said the boy's name Thor fell backwards out of his chair. Tony snorted and doubled over in laughter. Thor jumped up.

"Fury, you don't mean the Perseus Jackson?!?" He boomed loudly. We all winced.

"Yes, and I want you to bring him here alive."

"What do you want with the boy Fury?"

"He is a possible terrorist and-"

Thor started bawling out laughing,"You are not serious? Perseus Jackson a terrorist?"

"You know of him Thor?"

Thor nodded eagerly.

"Tell me then, who is he."

"He is a great hero, legends of him on Asgard are told for the young children in hope to be as good as him. But I do not know of the recent occurring." he said.

"Thor, who is he?"

"Nay, I shan't tell. I have sworn an oath! Only with permission I would be able to."

Fury just shook his head, Thor is stubborn, if he says he made an oath, then there's no getting him to tell the oath.

"Well, detain him and bring him here."

"Why not just send Natasha and Clint?" Tony asked confused,"I mean, he's just a kid, why assemble all of us?"

Thor boomed our laughing again,"Man of Iron, he could beat this whole team with his hands tied behind his back and a blind fold on without breaking a sweat."

Tony looked miffed with the thought a kid could beat the worlds mightiest heroes.

"I don't care what it take, just bring the kid back alive."

"I'm not fighting against the mighty Perseus." Thor announced."You will or else-" Fury was cut off.

"Or else what? I shall not fight the boy, I will go, but if it come to a fight, I will fight for the boy if I fight or not at all."

Fury just sighed "Is he dangerous Thor?"

"Very," Thor answered. "To his enemies."

Tell me what you think...