Interogation by a Furyous Pirate

All Characters belong to RR & MW

Percy POV

I woke up on a metal table in a plain room with a one-sided mirror. I could sense seven people on the other side. The team of six I already encountered, an someone new. I tried to get up when a metal band around my waist, wrists, and ankles stopped me, and of course the pain.

I gasped as I heard the shifting of my shattered bones. I instantly froze an slowly lay back down. I felt something warm and wet around my hands, I looked to see my blood pouring out of the wounds on my torso.

"Oh Styx." I mumbled.

Before I could do anything to heal myself, glad to know they care about me, the door swung open and a pirate walked in. He wasn't really a pirate, he just had the eye patch. he glared at me as he walked in, I raised a sly eyebrow, he's not as scary as he thinks. Clarisse's glares are scarier then his. I smirked at him. He came and sat by the table in a chair and I turned my head to face him.

"Perseus Jackson."

"Director Pirate." he took a deep breath calming himself.

"We have your file."

"I assumed so, it's not like you would bring your own in here." glancing to the thin folder in his hands. He gritted his teeth.

"Why are you a possible terrorist?" I looked at him an sent him the silent message that said "are you kidding me?"

"It says here that you are a possible threat to S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Well, I'm not, so can you unstrap me?"

"No, why are you a threat?"

"I'm telling you I'm not."

"Why does it say it here than?"

"I don't know ask the person who made the file." His voice was rising steadily after each of my answers which I answered calmly ticking him off ever so slightly.

"Your impossible."

"Actually, I've been told I'm very stubborn."

"Argh." he stormed out of the room.

"What pissed in your Cheerios this morning?" I shouted after him.

I was still in pain and my encounter with the pirate didn't help so I used the water in the air to heal my wounds. I heard my bones crack into place as I hissed in pain. The wound on my torso closing not even leaving a scar. I cleaned the blood by making it disappear into vapor.

Now to get out of the bonds. I wiggled a little, too tight to slip out of. I looked for a possible way out that did not involve powers, no need for them to know my powers when they don't know me. Nope, no way, so then I focused on the place where I would end up, like shadow travel except my body dissolved into vapor and reappeared beside the table.

I was free so I stretched my stiff muscles and investigated the room. Very plain not much to do. I shook my head, then I decided to intimidate them, I could tell they were watching me an were surprised when I got out of my bonds and healed myself. I walked over to the one way mirror and stood directly in front of Pirate man.

I sensed my him standing with his feet spread apart a little, up straight, arms crossed and staring right at me. I mimicked him and stared dead into his eyes, I was looking down adjusting my feet and suddenly looked right in his eyes startling him so he jumped backwards. I did the same exact thing predicting it and landing the same way as him. This was fun, he was waving his hands and moving around a lot, but at the same time I would do it too sensing it in the water in the air.