First Day

All Characters belong to RR & MW

Percy POV

I left the hallway in silence. Leave them wondering. They didn't know me then and they won't know me now. That girl who screamed at me? Lydia, I remember her... sorta, as a bossy attention freak. I walked down towards my home room in Mr. Blue.

All theses names were fake names for the gods, you couldn't miss it... unless you weren't part of the demigod world of course. This year will be interesting though. I know I'm favored by the gods, and incredibly smart now, but how would this turn out? I'll figure out which god is which soon enough, it's not like I memorized which teacher for which class.

I turned the corner thinking of all the trouble that's sure to come with Tartarus and school. A foot stuck out in time to trip me as I changed hallways. I was sent to the hard ground. Thankfully my backpack was closed, so nothing was messed up. The new hallway went silent for a moment before erupting into laughter.

I landed on my hands and knees. I flipped over to be met with the ugly faces of Marcus and Jackson and their cronies. Bullies. I glared at them as they grinned spirits quite high for them since they got their prey back. They avoided my glare and Marcus grabbed the collar of my shirt lifting up my light body slamming it into the lockers. Jackson kept my arms down with the rest of his friends.

Marcus has dark hair, straight teeth, and big muscles for being on the football team. Jackson was the exact opposite, light blonde hair, perfect teeth, and also muscles for participating on the football team. Both were taller than me, even at my growth spurt. They were both 6'6 or 6'6 1/2. Their circle of popular bullying group were the rest on the football team. Marcus and Jackson were just the captain, but leaders. I gritted my teeth, I've lost all the good emotions such as; happiness, enjoyment, all the ones that involved good feelings. I was left with none except sadness, humility, modesty, and anger, but my anger disappeared with Gaia.

"So your back princes." Marcus said, it wasn't a question.

"Well I'm here unless you love me so much you dream of me." Flash of anger went through his eyes and he pulled back punching me in the gut.

I didn't react, that was nothing after Tartarus. It just angered him further. Jackson interrupted Marcus saving me from his wimpy punches.

"Why are you so light princess? What happened to your eyes?" Jackson spat.

"Why so many questions? Concerned?" I countered calmly.

"NO!" They both growled slamming me into the lockers again. I grunted as the wind was knocked a little out of me.

"Then why ask the questions? I see why your concerned Jackson, still only good enough for my last name." I said mockingly.

Before they had time to answer I kicked Marcus in the gut. He dropped me as he doubled over in pain. I wretched my arms out of Jackson and another one of their cronies grip. I twisted Jackson's arm behind his back into the midsection of his back. He yelled in pain. I slammed him into the lockers just as Marcus recovered and grabbed me from behind throwing me off his bestie. I landed a few feet away stumbling a bit.

The warning bell rang stopping them from injuring themselves further. They glanced around noticing our dissipating crowd. Jackson fixed his shirt and the sleeves of his leather jacket like from the outsiders. Marcus pointed at me and narrowed his eyes.

"Next time princess. Next time." He said menacingly. I rolled my eyes and spun on my heel heading off to home room.

I opened the door to home room and the teacher that greeted me was none other Zeus. Black hair and beard, electric blue eyes just like Thalia and Jason. I swallowed that unpleasant thought and approached the sky god.