Montauk Surprises

All Characters belong to RR & MW

Fury POV

I was barely restraining my anger. I was rubbing my temples to soothe my headache,"You mean to tell me that the Avengers were beat up by a 16 year old boy with a bag on his head and his hands in his pockets?!?"

Once I sent the avengers out to detain the boy they came back a few hours later groaning and holding their heads with an extremely happy norse god.

"Sir, he caught us by surprise." replied Steve timidly.

"You're the AVENGERS, your not supposed to ever be caught by surprise." I emphasized on the word Avengers.

"Sir, we're sorry," Natasha said. "It won't happen again."

"It better not." I said sternly. "Now go an retrieve him using any means necessary."

They all nodded. Thor lead the way happily humming. I rolled my eyes.

"gods." I mumbled.

I exited the building leaving the team with a fangirl god.

***Time Skip***

Tony POV

I can't a boy, a 16 year old boy beat the worlds mightiest heroes! We followed Thor, jeesh he was crazy, to a beach and he lead us to a small cabin. It was early in the morning, so I assumed he would be asleep. Thor quietly knocked on the door softly.

"Perseus?" Thor asked. "Perseus are you awake?" No reply. I rolled my eyes and barged through the door with a loud crashing sound.

"Up and at 'em boy." I shouted loudly startling him from his sleep.

He jerked up and fell off the bed onto the floor with a groan. He sat up disoriented, he turned toward us and rubbed his eyes. Once he saw who was in his he waved hi sleepily before getting off the floor.

"Hey costume buddies." he yawned tiredly before continuing. "What brings your to my humble cabin? Nice to see you again Thor, I see you found your way."

"Nay Perseus, I know from the legends only." to say Perseus looked creeped out was an understatement.

"There are legend of where I live?!?"

"Yes Perseus, did I not explain that?" Thor asked confusedly.

"gods." Perseus mumbled shaking his head exasperated.

With only the light from the doorway we couldn't see him clearly. So when he switched on a light we all gasped in surprise. The boy had huge dark circles under his eyes, he was extremely thin, very pale, and his voice was scratchy like he had been screaming all night. Natasha managed to regain her voice.

"We-we have to retain you and bring you back to out director."

Perseus simply rolled his eyes again. He walked to a dresser and grabbed a hoodie and slipped it on over a blue t-shirt. He already had blue jeans on, he just put on his sneakers. Then ignoring us he brushed by us, walking out the door and sitting on the sand staring out into the ocean. The smell of sea salt hit me with the wind blowing out hair back, the sun was rising and the sea gulls chirping. Peaceful was the only word for it.

"I'm not going with you." he said.

"We have to bring you." Clint replied.

"Well you can keep coming, but I'm not going with you. What does your director even want with me?"

"He thinks your a possible terrorist." Steve said.

"Well, I thought we had the possible kidnapping across the country cleared up." He chuckled as did Thor.