Hi Peter

All Characters belong to RR & MW

Percy POV

I walked to the Stark tower after school with Phoebe at the corner after we bid goodbye. Phoebe helped me ignore Marcus and Jackson the rest of the day shooting death glares at them scaring off their football pants. I walked the 3blocks to the Stark tower and had only walked about 1/2 the way when Peter, aka Spider-Man was thrown into the trash can near me by this big green smelly lizard thing.

Deciding I wanted to see Spider man fight, hopefully better than in school. I was impressed as he managed to trap the lizard thing in spider webs and get rid of him. Before he left I called out to him. Peter turned watching me and waved. I waved and beckoned him to me. He looked around for a second before meeting me halfway.

"Yes?" Peter asked.

"I just wanted to let you know what you missed at school today." I said observing him. Does every New York hero wear spandex? Spider man froze.

"Who are you?" Peter asked trying to sound like he didn't know me.

"Percy Jackson, the 'scary' one." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Who do you think I am?" Peter questioned.

"I know who you are Peter." I couldn't see him, but I know his eyes widened. Before he could spin away I grabbed his arm and pulled him into an abandoned alley.

"How did you know?" Peter demanded after we were alone.

"Easy dude, you move agile and swiftly like a spider. Your voice, it's all over the news man, I would say it's a match. It's a wonder no one else found out." I rolled my eyes.

"Then who are you?" Peter said sounding disappointed his identity didn't remain secret after a day with me.

"The new avenger." I said casually. I heard his jaw drop and I snickered.

"You're the new avenger? The one with water powers and all that stuff?!" He asked incredulously.

"Yup." I said popping to p.

"Then why do you let the bullies bully you?" He asked suddenly.

"Why do you?" I countered. "There's nothing I can do without being kicked out cause their the jocks, but it's coming for them. If I see them again outside of school there's no holding back."

He smiled mischievously,"Mind if I help?"

I pretended to think,"I guess I can make room, my cousin is going to help as well."

He grinned,"Who's your cousin?"

"Ms. Diana's assistant, Phoebe. She's enrolling next Monday."

He nodded,"Cool, well, see you Monday Percy!"

"Bye spider man."

He swung off the where ever spiders go. I continued on as nothing happened. Then I started thinking, why did I let the bullies push me around? Sure I can't use my demigod powers, but why not stop them? Cause you'll get expelled my mind said. I wasn't so sure, football stars or not, their jerks and Hermes could kick them off. Then their wouldn't be a football team though.

I will have to ask the principal, wait who is the principal? Are they a mortal teacher or another god? What's their name? Mr.... Mr....Mr. Rich! That's his name. I'll have to ask him.

I reached the Stark tower in good time. I was humming to myself. The elevator dinged signally the incoming of a Halfblood. I walked to the kitchen grabbing some leftover pizza from this after noon apparently. Then I walked to the living room plopping on the coach.