Epilogue

All Characters belong to RR & MW

Annabeth POV

It was a normal day in Elysium. All of the heroes of the titan and giant war decided on a lunch date. Sally and Paul declined wanting for a day alone. Everyone was gathered around the picnic table in the park. The park it self was beautiful. Green grass, beautiful sunlight, happiness everywhere. No bad soul anywhere. Trees growing to their full height giving shade where needed.

I don't know how anything beautiful grew in the Underworld, or how the sunlight lit up this place, but it did and I didn't complain. We were all gathered here talking and laughing, munching on our food. I've been here for about 14 years. Percy would be 30. I have been waiting for him and will wait for however long it takes. Many tried to get with me, but I only wanted Percy.

I kicked Orion in his soft spot when he tried forcing me. I think he's the only bad soul here. How he's related to Percy and Poseidon is unknown to me. Luke was here as well, but he is only my brother. Luke's dating Bianca, Zoë came down from the skies and joined us. She prefers still being a maiden, nothing wrong with that.

Suddenly our peaceful laughing and enjoyment was put to a halt when at the entrance of Elysium was exploding in a glowing light. It glowed brighter than Apollo's chariot. We averted our eyes. A foot came out of the glowing light, then another. No one got this kind of entrance. A man appeared, mid aged, probably 30. Black raven hair, tanned skin, tall, lean well built body, and beautiful sea green eyes.

His eyes locked on mine. Before my very eyes his appearance started changing. His features started de-aging. His face grew younger and more life appeared in his eyes even though he was dead. The light died down and I couldn't believe who I was looking at. All our jaws dropped and Silena squealed.

"Percy." I whispered. I said it louder.

"Percy!" He turned his amazing lop sided smile on me.

"Hey, Wise Girl." I screamed in delight and ran at him with everything I was worth.

Percy ran forward to meet me. When we met in the middle he picked me up by my waist and spun me around in circle. I laughed joyfully. He smiled so bright Apollo would've been jealous. He pulled me in and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Bliss erupted between us and we had the best kiss in our life time.

I was truly in Paradise now.

I had my Seaweed Brain.

I had Percy.

How is it?
Tell me what you think...