T.G.I.F.

All Characters belong to RR & MW

Percy POV

Dream: It was right before I knocked out Octavian.

"Drop your weapon now, or suffer the consequences." I commanded.

Octavian still stood proudly and raised his weapon up aiming it me. He screamed in defiance and stabbed at my midsection. I simply side stepped the blade, it still caught me in the left arm, but to no avail, I swept Octavian's feet out from under him and the augur fell face forward. I hit him on the back of his head knocking him out cold.

"The gods will have a word with you then." Was all I said. I turned to the army of demigods. "Bring your wounded to infirmary. Apollo children heal the wounded. Camp Half-Blood cabin leaders, centurions, and praetors; report to big house meeting room immediately. The rest of you go to the pavilion and eat. Sit at your respective parents cabin tables, camp fire afterward and retire to your respective parent cabin for the night. Tomorrow's events will be decided in the meeting. Good night demigods. All you need to know of the war is we have won and both camps are at peace."

The campers dispersed at my commands. I turned my head and my heart fell at the sight of the corpses of Thalia and Nico. I just stared at them for who knows how long. Something tugged on my left arm, the one with the cut, not the dislocated shoulder.

"Percy..." I failed my eyes from the sights of my cousins.

"Mhm?" It was Will.

"Wait a second Will." I searched the area until I found who I was looking for.

"Phoebe!" She turned and jogged over. She was dressed in the usual hunter attire.

"Yes, Jackson?"

"Can you make a shroud for Thalia?" Her eyes grew a little glassy at the mention of her ex-lieutenant, but her facial expression remained stone faced.

"The hunt will have it ready by the camp fire." I nodded in appreciation.

"I'll do Nico's." Will volunteered at my side. I tried for a thankful smile, I couldn't even twitch my lips.

"That'll be great Will. Thank both of you." They both nodded and ran off.

I was left alone for the first time since Tartarus. I shivered openly. Tartarus. Never again, nothing to keep the nightmares away. No one to share them with. I'm going to fall apart I thought as I walked the long walk to the Big House.

I hissed in pain as I jostled my dislocated arm. I took another step and gritted my teeth. I stifled a cry of pain as I took another step and collapsed. My right ankle twisting even further, my left leg jerking going the opposite way as my body. I heard a couple more snaps as I hit the ground, my legs, my ribs. I screamed out in pain. I heard commotion inside the Big House seeing I was on the porch of the meeting house.

"Percy!"

"Percy!"

"Praetor!"

"Will! Help him!"

"No. No." I managed to grunt and roll over. I struggled to my messed up feet.

"Percy if I don't heal you now-" I cut him off.

"I'm fine, we need to have this meeting." He looked at me and the cabin leaders hopelessly.

"Let me at least straighten your ankle and leg. Relocate your shoulder and wrap up your ribs." I tired into his eyes trying to get to the meeting. Finally I submitted, my broken bones really hurt. I sighed and nodded.