Meet Horn Head

All Character belong to RR & MW

Percy's POV

"Uhhhh" What was that?

"Argh" Huh?

"Ehhhh" Who is snoring and interrupting my beautiful sleep?!?

"Mommy I want my lollipop" That sounded suspiciously like Tony.

"Peggy" Someone moaned, I'm going to guess that was Steve.

"Honk!" Poseidon's underpants stop snoring Thor, Stark, Clint!

I groaned and hugged my pillow. Is that my drool? Oh well, I'll check later. I snuggled my head on my pillow avoiding the wet spot on it. I tried to roll over on my left but a body was blocking me. I tried pushing it away with my eyes closed. Two thuds later the bodies of Tony Stark and Clint Barton were snoring and mumbling blissfully unaware on the floor. That spots warm I want a cold spot. I rolled over on my right instead.
Thud. I landed on the floor.

"Ow." I moaned and sat up on the floor.

I stretched my arms and yawned loudly. I blinked slowly getting the sleepier out of my eyes. The curtains to my room were closed. Light still seeped in through the cracks, but not enough to light up the room. Clint and Tony were on my floor. Steve was at the foot of my bed, not even on the bed, he must of rolled off. I chuckled at that. Bruce and Natasha and next to each other snuggling into each other for warmth.

Come to think of it, only I was under the covers. They must have fallen asleep in my room by accident. Where's Thor? I looked down and sure enough he was clutching my leg like a boy to his mother. Great. I need to take a shower. Still in pain from yesterday. Styx Tartarus knew how to torture. Polybotes and Kelli must of taken after him in that department.

I pried the Norse gods fingers off of my poor tingling leg. Hades these gods had strong grips. Once I got him off me he rolled over and stuck his thumb in his mouth. I stifled a laugh and grabbed a towel limping to my bathroom.

I turned on the shower and washed away all the pain and dirt. Yesterday was eventful. When Tartarus was playing with me he managed to get Morpheus to keep me asleep and feel the pain in the dream. Luckily still weak from the Titan war, he could only do it once for 7 hours. Once I turned the shower off, I dried myself except my hair. I like wet hair.

I turned around and a body sized mirror was on the door. I stared at my nude body. He added many new scars. Fortunately Thor threw me into the pool. Only Thor would know to do that, but I'm guessing that he told the rest of the team my "life legend." I put weight on my right leg. I quickly shifted the weight back onto my left and evened it out chocking back a gasp.

Tartarus must had ripped a tendon or ligament when he grabbed my leg and forced it over my head. He should know since he's a guy that we are not flexible that way. Thankfully when he ripped my clothes off, since he got annoyed the whip kept getting stuck in them, that they didn't disappear in the mortal world. So when my leg got forced over my head, my balls were shoved in my face and ow I'm still in pain from my torn leg muscle and some part of my groin is ripped.

Tartarus laughed when he did that. Laughed at my pain. He laughed at my position saying it was a master piece. Gratefully Trivia was with me and Morpheus lost energy and his hold on me. My clothes reappeared and my leg went back in place. When I awoke I saw the team passed out. Worry over took me and I prayed that nothing happened to them. I asked Thor and he just said I was a hero.

When he finally managed to get me to my room, the darkness started closing in. It reminded me of Tartarus. My breathing quickened and I couldn't chase after Thor as he walked away. I cried out pitifully to him, if he left I would be alone with darkness. With Tartarus. Thankfully he Norse god stayed with me. I eventually fell asleep.