eighty nine ; full moon

Start from the beginning

big meanie👽 : considering the fact that you're the love of my life, i'd say it's exactly what you deserve to be told every single day

lil brat👅 : ily

big meanie👽 : love you too mia

big meanie👽 : i gotta go do soundcheck but hopefully i can talk to you for a little bit after okay?

lil brat👅 : ight go do your thing spooky jim

big meanie👽 : spooKy as FRIck

big meanie👽 : make sure you send me a picture of your ironically slutty costume

big meanie👽 : and also

big meanie👽 : make sure everyone knows you're engaged so i don't have to fly across the world to beat someone up

lil brat👅 : will do

lil brat👅 : same goes for you jish

big meanie👽 : that might be hard

big meanie👽 : if you haven't noticed, i am v attractive

lil brat👅 : and modest

big meanie👽 : yeah that too

big meanie👽 : ok now i really have to go

big meanie👽 : text you later baby

✖️💀✖️

"put your fucking hands where i can see them, bitch!"

mia's lips form a broad gin as zach stands in the doorway of her apartment, a fake plastic gun pointing towards her.

"wow," she drawls out, looking him up and down. "love your costume."

zach slowly pulls his aviator sunglasses away from his eyes, a frown creasing his brow as he realizes him and mia are in almost identical police officer costumes. "oh fuck you," he says with a roll of his eyes. "i basically invented the term 'slutty cop' after that one time i got my way out a traffic ticket by sucking--"

"okay i really, really didn't need to know that," objects mia with a raised hand.

the male shrugs his shoulders innocently while strutting into mia's apartment, the sound of his leather black boots clicking against the floor. from the waistband holster of his navy blue costume, he pulls out a cherry lollipop and sticks it into his mouth.

"so, are we taking shots before the club, or?"

mia rolls her eyes and shuts the apartment door. "i almost forgot how much of a diva you are."

"oh, sweetie," laughs zach. "how could you forget?"

( here's a picture of mia's costume btw yes bitch slay )