Chapter 15 : Anything For You

" Demetri. Stop. Wait a minute . Our parents are here." I said trying to stop him. Though it felt good to be so close to him I just wasn't ready for all that.
" You're right. " he exhaled pulling himself away from me.

" Yeah, I am. What is this about? Since when did you react to me this way. For a minute I didn't even think you were attracted to me." I mumbled that last bit under my breath.

He turned and looked at me , eyes telling me so many things that apparently, he couldn't say.

" I've been attracted to you since the day I laid eyes on you Laylah." he told me pulling me close.

" I don't know what exactly just got into me. I couldn't control myself. It hurts to be away from you. When you left it felt as though I was slowly dying." he said sincerely, my eyes watering.

" Now that I actually think about it, I felt the same. I mean, I was happy- well getting there. However it still felt as if a piece of me was missing. I lo- I missed you." I told him, catching myself. Dammit I almost told him that I loved him.

I felt his smile against my neck, He knew. When he pulled away from me he guided me to sit on the bed, sitting next to me in the process.

" I missed you more." he said kissing me softly on my shoulder.

" Maybe." I said and I started laughing when he started to tickle me.

" Stop stop stop. . " I breathed out.

" Tell me what I wanna hear." He demanded.

" What? What do you wan't to hear?" I asked even though I already knew what he wanted me to say.

" Oh you know." he said tickling me faster and even more.

" Babeeeee." I whined.

" Ok. I'll stop. But trust me. You will be saying it sooner or later." He said, his hands finally coming to a stop.

" Whether it be when I'm between your legs while you're screaming my name or some other time. Oh but you will say it." he said making me wet in the process.

" You'll be saying it before I do. " I insisted as we headed downstairs, back to our parents and the rest of our pack, Whom I had to explain my absence to.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Two Weeks Later

" Ok, they'll be here in 24 hours." Demetri's dad Alpha Justice said.

" Julian, take 25 other gaurds with you and take her and our families to the safe house. - Doll has put on Jessica ( one of the packs warriors ) clothes so that they can't track your scent. This is a safety precaution. " Demetri said firing off instructions. We headed down to vans my family, minus the men whom decided to stay and fight with out pack, that is if things lead to it.

His family minus his sisters husband. Along with other people whom were older or pregnant and children whom couldn't defend themselves. Despite how I felt about it,people 15 years old and older were staying to fight, only if this meeting came down to it. . .

" Julian after you get them there stay for about an hour then head back here. Oliver , since you're fourth in command , you're to stay there with them and oversee the guards." Demetri said, firing off commands.

" Yes Alpha," everyone agreed.

"Come here Laylah." He called me, I headed over to him and he led me to his office which was connected to his fathers.

" I know everything has been put off because of this, I'd be the Alpha and you'd be out pack Official Luna. But I need you to be strong. I know you're scared, I know because I can feel it. You're strong you can do this baby. I'm going to protect you, even if it kills me.-"I cut him off.

" Don't say things like that. " I pleaded with him, this conversation making me more scared than I already was.

" I'm just saying baby. But please, be safe don't do anything that could put you in harms way. I heard about how you tried to run away before when you we're younger." He said making me crack a smile.

" I won't. I'll be a good girl." I assured him, playfully pouting at him.

"Good. I love you Doll." He said, kissing my forehead.

" I love you too Alpha Justice." I said grinning at him. "- Oh you said it first, by the way." I said leaving the office heading back out getting into one of the middle vans, instead of getting in the first one like some would expect.

" Call me every four hours Demetri, I'm not playing. Do you hear me." I yelled at him from the car.

" Yes Doll. Anything for you !" he replied yelling slightly as the car pulled off.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hey There ,

Long time no update ehh ? Sorry :) I hope you all enjoyed this update. . . . Comment and let me know what you think :)