Chapter 5 : New Beginnings

" Dad what're you doing here ? " Demetri asked his dad.
" I'm here looking for you. What're you doing here? You don't know how crazy your mom has made me. Making me come out here looking for you" his dad asked.
" I'm here to support my mate. Shes shifted tonight. I tried to mindlink you but you cut it off." He explained.
" Thats because I was busy with your mother" Alpha Justice said causeling everyone to laugh.
" That was none of my business dad " Demetri shook his head.
" Anyway , Which one of these lovely ladies is my sons mate ?"

I stepped out from behind Demetri giving his dad a smile and wave.
" Hello Alpha Justice" I said to him bowing before him. I heard its a sign of respect.
Alpha Justice lifted my head making me look up at him , giving me his hand to shake.
" Your a very beautiful young woman my son is very lucky to have you " he said shaking my hand.
I blushed a little. " Thank you Alpha Justice , its nice to meet you."
" Please , call me Dominic. " he said.
After that I introduced him to my family and Jayd's.
We all played board games until about 5 am when everyone left.
Including my mate. Promising he'd be back tomorrow to pack my things up.

The Next Day . . .

" Mom , can I really do this ? " I asked my mom as she helped me pack my bags.
" Baby , I raised you to be a wonderful woman. You'll make a wonderful Luna. " she said kissing my forehead.
" But I've never been without you or dad , or Ambee , or Jordan , or Kahlil. This is going to suck " I said pouting.
" We'll be less the 1 mile away. We are moving into our own place on the pack grounds. He's trying to give you everything you ask for. I can tell he loves you already. " she said.
" Mom. I just wish I didn't have to move in with him. Its too soon. I'm too young. I just turned 18, I can barely take care of myself how can I take care of , him , myself and a pack. Mom this is too much too soon. " I said in what seems like one breath.
" Oh honey. You dont know just how wonderful you are. And besides. I'll be here to help you every step of the way. You'll have everyone to help you. No one expects you to be perfect. But in Demetri's eyes you are. Flaws and all. You haven't seen him look at you. " she said smiling.
" But mom , I don't know if I can do this. " I said. The minute those words left my lips , I smelled him.
" You can Doll , and you will. " He said as he walked over to me kissing me on my forehead.
" Hello , Mrs. Queen " he greeted my mother.
" Demetri , how are you ? "
" I'm fine ma'am , thanks for asking." He responded to her then turned to me.
" You ready to go baby ? " he asked .
" I guess. I have no choice." I responded standing up not bothering to grab my bags I just walked downstairs to say goodbye to everyone.
When I got downstairs I seen Amber , her mate Julian , Kahlil , Jayd , Jordan and his mate Ashley all holding bags.
" Where are you all going ? " I asked them confused.
" With you , " Amber responded to me.
" Huh ? " I said turning around to Demetri walking down the stairs with all my bags.
" Yes Doll , they're all moving into the pack house. " he said making me smile. I ran and jumped into his arms.
" Thank you sooooo much" I said to him.
" Anything for my queen " he responded.