Chapter 6 : HEAT

After hours of driving to my new home when we finally got there I just wanted to go to sleep. I knew that at some point I would have to meet everyone but now wasn't the time.

" Demetri , when we get in can I just go to bed ? Its after 10 o' clock. " I told him.
" Ok Doll. " he responded.
" Why do you keep calling me Doll ?"
" Because when I first met you , you looked so perfect. Like a little Doll." He answer glancing at me briefly before putting his eyes back on the road.
" Ohh , " I said.

We pulled up about 10 minutes later to a huge masion looking house. The boggest ' house ' I've ever seen. When Demetri noticed my reaction he laughed.
" Wow , how many people live here ?" I asked him.
" Well to add you , your 2 brothers , your sister , and your bestfriend its now 25. Julian's been living here. He's my beta. " He said to me.
" Wow. How do you live with all of these people ? " I asked him
" Well its pretty easy. There are 20 bedrooms and each room has their own bathroom amd 5 more throughout the house. My bedroom and my office is on the top level. Julians bedroom and office is on the level beneath mines. The others are scattered throughout the house. The basement is the game room . When we walk in you'll be on the foyer. Then the den , then the kitchen. The kitchen expands throughtout the whole main level of the house. It has 4 fridges and 3 deep freezers. Its a big house. We all get a long. So its very easy to live together. Most of the people here has mates that lives with them which is why there are so many people who lives here. But there are also unmated ones. Which is why I wish you'd let me mark you." He explained.
" Nope , Uh Uh , NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Not yet anyway " I said playfully but I was still very serious.
" Ok , Ok. " he mumbled
He walked around to my side of the car , pulling me out cradeling me in his arms. He carried me into the house and upstairs to a bedroom.
" This is our room." He told me once he sat me down on my feet.
" Our ? We share a room . "
" Of course. Where else would my mate sleep ?" Instead of arguing with him I just decided to go with it.
" Ok. " I simply said.
" Well I'm going to get your bags and make sure everyone is settled into their new bedrooms." He said kissing me softly on my lips then disappearing through the bedroom door.

Since we drove for hours my body was very tense so I decided to take a nice hot bath.

I went into his bathroom and seen a huge jacuzzi tub.
" Hmm I can't wait to soak in that. " I mumbled to myself.
I ran the water and turned on the jacuzzi jets . I found some Jasmine sented bubbles amd put them into the water.

I soaked in the tub for about an hour before washing up and getting out.
I went into the bedroom and noticed that he still wasn't there and neither were my clothes. I went over to the dresser that held his clothes pulling out a fresh pair of boxer briefs and one of his white t-shirts that smelled just like him.
After moisturizing my skin I got dressed then got into his bed , an hour had went past since I seen him and I have to admitt I missed him a lot.
I drift off to sleep with thoughts of him.

The next moring.

I woke up feeling extremly hot.
When I tried to get up I was pulled back down by a sleeping Demetri.
" Ughhh , " I grunted.
" Trying to escape me Doll ?" Demetri asked scaring me.
" Damn , Demetri . . . You scared me. And No . I'm not. I'm just hot and I have to pee" I told him. He slowly let me go and I got up out of the bed.
" You look good in my clothes." He said.
" Thank you. Now when did you come to bed last night ? " I asked him
" About 1 this morning. I had to help everyone move their things on then I had Alpha business to attend to. Why ? Did you miss me mami ? " Demetri said giving me goose bumps.
" Wouldn't you like to know , " I rolled my eyes at him , turned on my heels then walked into the bathroom seeing all of my personal hygene products on the left side of the counter. I used the bathroom , washed my hands , washed my face and brushed my teeth and took a shower. When I re-entered the bedroom wrapped in a towel I found Demetri in the closet hanging up my clothes on the left side.