Chapter 7 : Training

I rolled over and reached out for Demetri and he wasn't there.
I instantly sat up and started looking around.
He wasn't anywhere to be found.
" Hmm , must've had alpha business to attend to. " I mumbled to myself heading into the bathroom to take care of my personals.
After showering I stepped out with my towel wrapped around me , after washing my face and brushing my teeth I entered the room drying off and found clothes laid out for me on the bed with a note.
" Get dressed Doll. Today is the day you meet the pack and began training.
- Demetri "

After reading the note I looked over the clothes.
He'd laid out an all black outfit. Black legging , black long sleeve shirt , and black combat boots.
" This outfit is soooo depressing . . . " I mumbled and wen't to find a better shirt. After deciding on a pink one I began to get dressed. I decided to put on black victoria secret underwear since I had to wear these leggings.
I wonder how Demetri would react if he could see my underwear through my clothes . .
Hell I know he'd shit bricks.

After getting dressed I head downstairs to the kitchen.
Instantly the smell of bacon fills my nostrils.
My stomach grumbles..
I pat my stomach as I finally enter the kitchen.
" Good Morning ma'am , " someone whom I've never met before said to me.
" Good Morning , and please call me Laylah. " I said.
" Ok. " The person said.
" What is your name ? " I asked
" Its Blair. " I turned around and got a good look at whom I was talking to.
Blair. She had to be about 12 or 13 . She had such a look of innocence I found it hard not to want to protect her.
I extended my hand to her.
" Its nice to meet you Blair. Tell me about yourself." I told her sitting up on a stool in the kitchen preparing to eat the waffels , bacon , and eggs that someone decided to cook and lay out like a buffet. I grabbed a few pinapples and a cup of apple juice.
" Well , my name is Blair Rodgers , I'm 12 years old 13 in 3 days. My dad is the packs best warrior. I like to cook , draw and sing. " she told me in between cups of her apple juice.
" Well its nice to meet you Blair. " I told her extending my hair for her to shake.
" How about you ? " She asks me after shaking my hand.
" Wellll , lets see. My name is Laylah Queen . I'm 18 years old. My birthday just passed. My favorite color is Teal. I like to dance , and write, whether it be music , stories , or poetry. I am Demetri's mate." After I said that last part Blair's eyes widened and she bowed her head ever so slightly so that she wouldn't be looking me in my eyes.
" I'm sorry Luna for my disrespect. " she told me bowing her head lower.
" No no no , there has been no disrespect sweety. Look at me." I told her and right away her eyes sweeped over to me. I noticed that she still didn't look me in the eyes.
" Come on. I think its time we joined training." I told her grabbing her hand pulling her towards the door.
Then I thought. " Ummm Blair. Where is trainging being held ? " I asked confused.
" Right this way , Luna. " she told me leading me out of the house and into the woods.
" Please. Call me Laylah. " I told her.
She looked at me and smiled. " Yes. Lay-Lah" she said as if she was testing my name.
I followed closely behind her until we reached a huge gymnasium looking building. We enetered.
Looking around I could definately tell that we were in the right place. There were excersing equipment everywhere. There was a boxing ring and even rooms that you could use weapons in. The gym were set up into 5 seperate parts. 1 was for the children 9-4 the next was for children 10-15 the next was for ages 16-29 the next was for ages 30-40 and the last was for anyone over 41 who was still physically healthy.
When I fully entered the gym I went to take a look around. I seen a few kids practicing in hand to hand combat with 3 people instructing them. Out of nowhere a very pretty little girl ran up to me. She was light brownskinned with long curly hair. When it came to her height she only reached my hips.
" Hiii." she squealed at me tugging on my shirt.
" Hello there beautiful , " I told her stooping down to her height.
When I called her beautiful a bright smile lit up her face and thats when I noticed she had 2 front teeth missing which made her even more adorable.
" Whats your name ? " she asked me.
" My name is Laylah , how about you ? " I asked her sitting completly down on the floor.
" I'm Destinee." She told me with a giggle.
" Well hows training going for you today Destinee ? " I asked her.
" Oooh its gooood. We're learning sooo much. We just started being able to train because Demetri stupid self wouldn't let us. He says we're too young and too small." She pouted a little.
" oh is that right ? Well how old are you , precious ? " I asked her.
" Well I'm 5 but I turn 6 in Janjuary" she told me causing me to laugh at the way she pronouce January.
" Well sweety , you have 10 whole months before you turn 6. " I told her.
She put her little hand on her hip and sighed. " I knowww Laylah , but that doesm't make me any less of a big girl."
" No it doesn't your still a big girl. " I told her. Just then I hear Demetri's voice yell.
" Destinee Elizabeth Justice. What did mom and dad tell you about putting your hands on your hips? " he asked her as he walked over to us grabbing her out of my graps.
I could tell she was afraid.
Destinee began to pout.
" They said not to do it."
" And why not ? " he asked.
" Because I'm not grown." She said with tears in her eyes.
I decided to speak up.
" Demetri , leave her alone. Shes only 6. She didn't mean any harm" I told him bringing Destinee in for a hug.
Demetri looked at me. His eyes roamed over my body with a soft lust type of look.
Then his eyes seemed as cold as ice. Causing me to look away.
" Laylah , let me talk to you outside for a minute " he told me pulling me up after I let go of Destinee and waved goodbye to her.

When we got outside he gave me a long , hard look. It was as if he was trying to intimidate me.
" Laylah , that is my sister. This is my pack. I take over in 3 days so they will do whatever I tell them to day. My parents don't want her growing up before her time. Do NOT undermine my authority especially in front of everyone." He told me with so much authority in his voice. " Don't you dare using your Alpha tone on me. I am your mate. Which means I am your equal. You scolded the poor little girl. You shouldn't have talked to her like that . I am not scared of you . Nor will I ever be. I don't care if you were the pope. You have to give respect in order to get it. " I yelled at him not backing down. Not even everting my eyes to something else.
" Now. I want my things moved to the guest room on your floor. We will NOT be sharing a bed anytime soon. " I said walking off but turned back for my final words to him.
" I see why Destinee called you stupid." I said sticking my tongue out at him and walking off. Never once looking back . . . I laughed at his shocked expression to myself.

I just went toe to toe with the Alpha