Chapter 3 : Shift

" I still can't believe you and Kahlil are together." I said to Jayd still speechless. We were in a cab on our way home with Kahlil and Demetri behind us in another cab. It pained me to be away from him but I had to talk to Jayd alone.
" I know. I can't believe it either. I'm soo lucky to have him. I know how your parents have raised you all , so I know I'll never be hurt." She said , I seen a tear fall.
We had to be descreet about this conversation because we didn't want the driver all im our business.
" Aweee Jay. Don't cry. I'm sorry. " I said rubbing her back.
" I'm ok , it's ok. They're happy tears. " she said.
" Good. "
" What about you ? Demetri is fine girl . . Ya'll gon have some pretty babies. "
" He is fine ain't he ? And BABIES ? They're the furthest thing from my mind right now "
" Well I'm just thinking about the future. "
" Yeah yeah " I said laughing as we all pulled up to my house.
" Mom , dad . " I yelled out to get their attention.
" We're in the kitchen honey. " when we got to the kitchen my mom , dad , my brother , my sister as well as Jayd's parents we're there.
" I see she found her mate " my sister Amber said clapping her hands.
" Yes. Demetri , these are my parents. Mr. and Mrs. Queen , my brother Jordan and my sister Amber. And these are Jayd's parents Mr. and Mrs. Chambers. " I said introducing him to everyone everyonr spoke to each other.
" Excuse me , But Demetri you look veryyyy familiar. " My dad said speaking up.
" Maybe because my dad is Alpha Justice. " he said . Everyone im the room gasped causing me to look around.
" I knew he looked familiar. " Amber said.
" Whats Alpha ? " I said.
" Basically the king of this pack. We must obey their words and trust in their descisions for our well being. " Jordan answered me.
" Ooooh ok. " I said.
" Laylah honey do you know what this means? " my mother asked.
" Ummm no." I answered.
" That you're going to have to move in with him and become our Luna " Amber answered.
" Luna ? " I asked.
" It means that your just as important as the Alpha. You also call the shots." Demetri answered my question.
" We'll talk about this later Demetri " I told him.
" I'm not the only one who found my mate tonight ! " I said.
" I found my mate. " Kahlil said smiling.
" Well where is she? When do we get to meet her? " my mom asked.
" You actually already have. My mate is Jayd. " Kahlil answered.
" Ohhhh I am sooo happy for you two. " Our parents and Jayd's parents congratulated them. Then turned to me and did the same.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

1 hour later.

" Ok girls . In 5 minutes you will begin to feel very angry, and you'll want to kill something or someone. But you two have to learn to control the anger. " Mr. Chambers had instructed us.
" Dad I'm scared " Jayd said.
" Me too " I agreed.
" Don't worry girls. It'll all be ok . . . Once you shift , your mates will be there to help you through it. They'll be in their wolf forms as well. . Just remember who they are and what the mean to you. You would'nt want to hurt them. " My dad said as I felt my body startimg to ache. Which made me angry.
" Mom , whats happening ? My body is starting to hurt and its pissing me off." I told my mother.
" Its ok baby. Its beginning. "
" Mom I'm hot. I feel like I need ice. Lots of ice. " Jayd said.
" Its ok honey. It'll all be over soon enough. " Mrs. Chambers said.
Then we heard sounds. Sounds that sounded as if bones were cracking. Everything on my body hurt. I looked to my left and seen Jayd on her knees crying and shaking in pain. I followed. This shit ain't no joke. CLEARLY ! I heard Ambers voice but couldn't make out what shes saying.
" Ambee , I'm scared I hear you burt I can't make out what yoy're saying " I cried.
I heard my mothers voice in my head.
" Breathe baby , deep steady breaths. " and when I did I could feel hair sprouting through my pores and I seen the same happening to Jayd.
" This is it you two . . Its gonna happen. Remember what we told you. . " my dad said in my head. I'm guess Jayd heard him too because she nodded.
Then we transformed.
We were no longer in human form but in werewolf form. I could see Jayd wolf. It was beautiful. Light brown fur with light green eyes. I heard my mom say that I was a white wolf with golden colored eyes in my head. She told me that I was a rare kind of wolf. That I possessed a super power and it was up to me to find it. And then my eyes focused on Demetri's wolf. He was bigger than Jayd's I 'd guess that he was bigger than many wolves. His fur was pitch black and I could see his piercing blue eyes. He walked closer to me and I nuzzeled against his huge wolf causing him to growl deep in his throught.
It was clear to me then that he'd be the one I'd spend my life with. I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I knew we were meant to be. I just wish I knew what was in store for me.
After myself and Jayd shifted back to humans we were handed some clothes because the ones we were wearing and been shredded to pieces.
I heard my moms voice but when I looked up her lips were'nt moving.
" I'm glad this is all over. I don't have to keep anything from anymore children until my grandchildren are born " I heard my mom say.
" I'm glad too mom. " I said to her as she looked at me shocked.
" How do you know what I said ? I didn't even mind link you " she said looking stunned.
" I heard you mom "
" Jacob , Candice , Jeremy , Jordan , Amber , Kahlil , Jayd , and Demetri COME HERE NOW " my mother screamed cause everyone to run into the kitchen with worried looks.
" Kim , whats wrong ? What happened ? " my dad said rubbing my moms back.
" Laylah just read my mind. " my mother said and everyone in the room gasped.

( Sorry not posting yesterday . . Things got a bit out of hand yesterday . . )

Next Update : MONDAY