Chapter 9 : Tell All

I tried to turn over in my sleep but was in for a rude awakening. . .
I went to turn over and fell off the bed hitting my head on the dresser by the bed.
I jumped up and searched my surroundings. My eyes landed on Jayd , who was completely sprawled out across my bed . Lightly snoring. I started to yell at her but I realized that she'd stayed with me the whole night. . . Despite having her own mate. She'd stayed with me.
Slightly smiling , I went into the bathroom running myself some bath water . . Going into my closet I figured out what I was going to wear for the day and decided on some black leggings with zippers on them and a red " DD4L " half shirt since I loved the Dancing Dolls.
When I re entered the bedroom Jayd was just waking up.
" Morning Sleeping beauty." I teased.
" Good Morning . I'm gonna go get ready for the day . . We should match. " she gettimg up.
" Cool , we'll you see What I'll be wearing today. . . " I said while glancing at the bath tub water to be sure it didn't overflow.
" Iight , iight. . . Got chu . " she said and left.

I locked the bedroom door behind her and we into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.
I undressed and stepped inti the hot water allowing it to soothe me. Leaning completely back so that my body was almost completely submerged , leaving my head above water .
The hot water swaying over my body seemed to wash away all of my pain . Pain coming from my heart.
I guess I still didnt understand the mate bond thing. I've always been the kind of female to never lose herself in a guy , to never see myself cry over a guy. But here I was , crying over a guy that I just met. It felt as if I had no heart. Like he took it. Some may say I'm over reacting but they weren't there. They didn't feel the coldness that his body was radiating.
After an hour of crying in the tub I drained the water and turned the shower on to wash my body.
20 minutes later I was stepping out of the shower. After washing my face and brushing my teeth I allowed my body to air dry. I decided to do my hair in a half up - half down messy bun.
After putting on my underwear i decided on a natural face. So I simply applied lip gloss and headed back into my bed room to get dressed.
After lotioning up I got dressed putting on my black socks , then my black leggings , then my " DD4L " shirt. I put on my black combat boots with zippers and buckles on them.
When I was done getting dressed , I exited the bedroom and went in search of my brothers , sister , and bestfriend.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs I bent over out of breath. This house , excuse me mansion was HUGE ! I got lost about 3 times yesterday. When I reached the kitchen I heard people talking in hushed voices.
" Demetri , she is your mate. Our Luna in 6 days. " the guy said.
" Only if she agrees the the ceremony." Demetri cut in.
" Yes. Only IF ! You were so busy being an ass to her when she was only doing whats in her nature. PROTECTING the pact. Isn't that her job as Luna. I admitt, she was wrong to undermine your authority im from of everyone. But you shouldn't have treated her that way. You may be the Alpha , but she is Luna notto mention Alpha runs in her blood. But she is your EQUAL ! You both hold the power. You're side by side. Not one in front of the other. This pack will fall apart without her." The woman said.
" I couldn't have said it better myself." The guy said.
" You're right , mother and father." Demetri replied.
I walked back up a few steps and began coming back down the steps being sure that my presence is known.
" Good Morning Mr. Dominic, and Mrs. Justice I assume." I said shaking Demetri's dads hand and was suprised when his mother pulled me into a hug. For a minute I hesitated but hugged her back.
" Its so nice to meet you darling child." His mother said.
" Its nice to meet you too ma'am." I replied.
" Please. Call me Carol." She said smiling brightly.
" Mrs. Carol." I reiterated.
She smiled at me.
" Tonight will be a family dinner, my family , and yours. So please. Call you parents and ask them to be here by 6 o' clock." she said still smiling , which caused me to smile even though I was feeling worthless on the inside.
" Alright , no problem." I told her heading over to the refridgerator for a drink of water.
" Aren't you hungry ? " Demetri said finally speaking to me. Butterflies erupted within my stomach , cause a blanket of goose bumps to spread across my skin.
How could someone who hurt me so bad still make me feel this way ?
" Because he's our mate. " My wolf , Majesty said to me.
" Hush. " I hissed at her.
" No thank you. I'm fine. " I responded only because his parents we're there.
" We're going to leave you two to talk." Mr. Dominic said , as he Mrs. Carol exited the room.
We both sat there for about 2 minutes. QUIETLY. Instead if sitting there going through the torture I decided to get up and leave.
I got up to leave the kitchen and when I finally reached the door , Demetri graddeb me by my hand stopping me.
Instead of turning to look at him I kept my back to him.
" Can we talk about this ? " he asked me.
" There is NOTHING to talk about. The time for talking was YESTERDAY. You treated me as if I was nothing to you." I said slowly drowning in my own tears.
" I was upset. And for that , I'm sorry. I love-" . I turned around and before I could stop myself I smacked hit.
" Don't you dare , don't tell me you love me. You don't. We just met. You treated me like shit. And I am not beat to be following you around like some got damned lost puppy. I Laylah Queen , Reject you Demetri Justice as my mate. " I said to him before I could stop myself. He let out a painful groan and hunched over. The look on his face broke my heart more than it did when I said those words.
I stormed out of the kitchen and up to my room.

I fell backwards onto the bed , tears slowly falling down my face making puddles in my tears. Somewhere in the mist of my depression I found opportunity to laugh.
I laughed. And laughed. And laughed. I laughed because I couldn't believe who I had become in the few days. First I found out I was a werewolf , then I found out I had a Mate , then I found out I can read minds , then I find out I'm partcially responsible for over 5,000 people whom I have yet to meet. Then I just rejected my mate. And is crying over a guy , which I vowed to never do.
Maybe I should write a tell all book. And name it " Things I said I'd never do"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hey Lovely's ,

Long time no update huh ?

Well I hope you all enjoy it . . . New chapter shouldn't be too far away. . . :)
Please , comment. . . Give feed back . . . It'd be greatly appreciated. .

- Loveee ,
♡ Bianca