Chapter 14: The Visitor pt. 2

Did ya'll miss me or nahhhh? Really, I wanna know . . . I'm back, I'm back, I'm back . . . . Enjoy :)

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Laylah

" So you mean to tell me that another pack, full of hybrids are after me because of something your great great grandfather did thousands of years ago?" I asked calmly.
" Yes." Demetri said, glancing at me briefly before turning back to the road.
I burst into a fit of laughter. Laughing like my life depended on it , laughing so damn hard that I began crying. I laughed for about 5 minutes before I was able to calm down.
" I just told you that your life is literally in danger and your fuckin laughing ?" He asked looking at me side eyed with a pissed look.
" I'm sorry , Its just . . I never believed in this kind of stuff. I mean I've seen Twilight, First I find out there is a such thing as werewolves because I am one , then I find out i have a mate and my mate is gonna be Alpha in a week which is now 2 damn days away and I gotta become a Luna. Now , there is a pack full of hybrid werewolves wants to kill me because your great great grandfather killed their Alpha's great great grandmother whom was their Luna. Forgive me for deserving a good ass laugh." I said in what seemed like one breath.
Demetri watch me for a long while, never saying anything. I guess that means we'll talk about it later.

An hour later we pulked into the pack house drive way and I was greeted by mine and Demetri's family.
They all surrounded me pulling me into hugs telling me how happy they we're that I was back and safe again.

After a while we all went into the house and into Alpha Justice's office.

" We need to talk about a few things, and come up with a plan that'll keep our soon to be Luna and our ENTIRE pack safe. Demetri , now is the time to show everyone that you are worthy to be Alpha. I am handing this over to you. I will offer guidance when or if I see fit. So , whats the plan." Alpha Justice, Demetri's father asked.
" Well I think that we should try to talk things out first. I want as less violence as possible, that isn't what we're about.If talking doesn't help, then I think we should get them before they get us. Our pack is one of the largest in the world and the strongest with the best fighters. I say we call in fighters from around the world just to be safe." Demetri said. Everyone in the room noded.
Alpha Justice looked at Demetri with proud eyes.
" Dad can you send their packs Alpha a message in request for a meeting a week from now. Julian , contact the other pack houses. We won't need to bring in any outside packs, ours is larger and strong enough" Demetri said firing off directions.
" Oh and now training will be everyday until we get this settled, for everyone over 12. Children under is 3 times a week. " He said as a final thought before dragging me out of the room behind him.

When we got to his room he closed his door and locked it before slamming my back against the bedroom door, and kissed me. Kissed me so good I could taste just how much he missed me. Hell I could taste the despiration on his tongue.

﹏﹏﹏﹏
Thats it for this little filler chapter. This book is no longer on hold and the next chapter will be updated soon . I know this one is short, forgive me ? Okay thanksss . . I hope you all enjoy this . . .

COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :)