Chapter 13: The Visitor pt. 1

After completely settling into my temporary home , I finally sat down to call back home. Well I finally worked up the courage. I know that they'd ask me questions and demand I come back. And truthfully , I'm not ready. I'm not even sure when I will be.

" Just call already. Woman up Laylah." I encouraged myself.
I hit the talk button on the untraceable track phone and called my mom. She picked up on the 2nd ring.

" Hello, "
" Mom , its me."
" Laylah , Honey. Oh god. Are you alright?"
" Yes ma. I'm fine. Safe" I said assuring her.
" Honey , I know you want to be alone. And trust me honey , I understand. But you have to come back to the pack house. Everything has gone wrong." she said whispering.
" Mom, whats wrong?" I asked her.
" Demetri will explain it. Here he is. We love you honey."
" Babydoll?" I heard Demetri's voice and instantly felt butterflies erupt in my tummy.
" Yes."
" Thank god you're alright. Theres a problem and we need to come get you." he said quickly.
" But, But I don't want to come home. I'm sure its all fine." I insisted.
" No , it isn't and I can't tell you over the phone. But we had a vistor today. One who vowed to kill you." he told me. I heard a car door slam.
" God Demetri. You can't find me. So neither can they." I said more or so trying to assure myself than him.
" No , they're different. Their expierenced in things like this. And they will not stop until you're dead or we kill them."
" ok ok. Come get me." I told him sending the address.
" I'm sending my best fighters to gaurd you and I'll drive." He told me before hanging up.

I went to pack up a few of my things. I packed necessary things a half an hour passed there was a knock at my door.
I peeked out of the peep hole and instantly recognized the packs lead fighter and guard and a few others. I let them in and greeted them.
" Luna." they both said bowing theid heads slightly.
" Hey. You can look at me and please, call me Laylah." I told them.
" But thats considered disrespectful." The oead fighter said.
" It is disrespectful to go against my wishes. So, look at me. Call me Laylah and tell me your names." I demanded.
Their eyes sweeped up to my face.
" I'm Liam , the packs lead guard." Oh so Liam was his name. I must admit, he was handsome. He was tall probably 6' even with light brown eyes that could set anyones soul on fire. Muscular build, a fresh cut the housed millions of waves and a nicely trimmed goatee that was nicely groomed. And a smooth mocha colored skin tone.
" And I'm Zian. The lead Fighter" Now Zian was something else. He was tall maybe 6'3 , caramel skin tone, green eyes and the deepest dimples I ever seen. He was a muscular build with tattoos covering just about every piece of skin that I could see except his face. His hair was braided nicely straight back to the nape of his neck. His prescence screamed dangerous. But in a sexy good way. And though these guys were handsome they didn't compare to Demetri. Who I was seriously starting to miss.
" It's nice to meet you both. Please have a seat." I told them gesturing towards the couch.
The rest of the pack member introduced themselves to me.
" So when is Demetri due to arrive ?" I asked heading into the kitchen to get snacks.
" Umm. I'm not sure , any minute now." Liam answered.
I sat the bags of chips on the table. They dug in sending me thank yous.

A half an hour went by before there was another knock at the door.

" Laylah , Its him. It our mate." My wolf howled in my head. Butterflies erupted in my belly.
I opened the door for him and not a second later we were engulfed in his arms causing chills to shoot down my spine.
" God I missed you." he whispered in my ear.
" I missed you too."
" Come on we have to go. " he said.
After getting my things and locking up we were in the car heading back to the pack grounds.

" So are you going to tell me what happened?" I asked hesitantly.
" Yes. But I need you to know I will never allow anyone to hurt you. Ever." he said.
" Yes. I know. Now tell me." I insisted .

" Ok . This is what happened." he began.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hey Lovely's ,

How are you's ?
Well this is a filler chapter, the next chapter will have more. Soo we have some new characters Liam and Zian (Zie-Ann) . . . Look forward to more of them. Their my menss . . I love em.

Sooo , I'm starting something new in my books . Every chapter I'm going to ask a question to see what you all think. . . Sooo Question #1.

Who do you think the visitor is/was and what do you think will happen ?

Thanks for reading my book . . . Feel free to comment and tell me what you think . . .

♡Bianca

P.S. : Shout out to Sweet_butSour , for being my drive to write this. . . .Thanks Shugg . . .