Chapter 4 : Could It Be

" Omg , I can't believe you read your moms mind " Jayd said as all the young people sat in the living room while the parents sat in the kitchen to talk.
" I know I can't believe it either. Speaking of which , me and Demetri need to talk. " I said getting up pilling him with me.
" Where are we going ? " he asked.
" To ask my parents for permission to go to my room and talk. "
" Oooh. About ? " I ignored him.
" Mom , Dad. May Demetri and I gp to my room to talk about whats expected of me as a future Luna? " I asked them.
" Yes dear , of course. We trust you. " My dad answered before my mom.
I grab Demetri's hand and lead him upstair to my bedroom and closes the door behind us.
Before I could say anything he grabbed me by my waist pulling me into a kiss. I felt one of his hands slide up my side and twist into my hair so he could pull my head back to deepen the kiss.
A soft quiet moan escaped my throat causing him to growl against my lips.
I pulled away from him.
" Demetri , we came up here to talk. " I said putting my hands on my hips.
" Ok , lets talk." He said with a playful grin sitting down on my bed.
" Ok first , explain to me why you didn't tell me you were an ' Alpha ' ?"
" Wellll technically I'm not an Alpha. I will be within the next week and a half " he said with a smile.
" Listen smartass you knew exactly what I meant. Now answer me "
" Ok Ok. I didn't tell you because I didn't think it was important. I needed you to want me for me. Not the money , not the cars , the clothes , or the protectiom I could bring you. I just needed you to want me for me. And plus I knew if I told you , you'd probably have freaked out. " he said.
" Well you damn sure got that right , What does this all mean. " I asked him afraid of the answer.
" It means that tomorrow afternoon you'll be meeting my parents. And then you'll be moving into myvpack house with me . . . You can bring Jayd and Kahlil." He said.
Suddenly I felt tears forming in my throat.
" Whaa , ? I cant leave my family. How will I know that they're ok ? " I asked
" They will be moving into a house on the pack grounds as well. Not far from ours. If the should choose. Once my dad steps down he and my mom will be moving next door to them as well." He told me making me calm down a little.
" But I'm not ready to be a Luna. I'm not mature enough . . . I don't know much about being a werewolf. . . " I pouted.
" Its ok my love . . . It'll all be ok . . " He said kissing my forehead. I felt my heartbeat quicken.
The smell of him took over my senses.
When I looked up into his eyes his lips crashed into mine . . .
I opened my mouth a little to allow him to deepen the kiss.
I could taste his love for me.
I needed him to know how much I love and care for him . He's everything to me . . Already. .
His lips ran down to my neck.
His lips ran over the place where my shoulder and my neck meets and I imstantly got goose bumps.
" I can't wait til' the day you allow me to mark you." He said kissing the spot. Same place where my mother , and sisters marks are. . .
" Hmmmmm, " I moaned.
" I think we should get back to your family. " he said snapping me back into reality . . .
" Yeeeeahhhh , " I said with a sigh.

When we got downstairs the family was playing a board game.

" Ummmm isn't it a little too late to be playing games? " I asked them
" Its NEVER too late . . Its only 1 am" Amber said and everyone agreed.

I moved to sit down on the couch with Demetri sitting on the floor between my legs.
I started thinking about how I've had boyfriends in the past. And I've loved before . . . But this feeling was beyond anything I've ever felt . . . It was almost as if I could see our future together. We'd be married and have babies. We'd live together and we'd rule the pack together. . . He'd be an asshole and I'd be the one to keep him in check.

In the middle of my thoughts I hear someones thoughts. But its no ones in my house. .

" Someone is coming ya'll and i have no clue who. . . " I told them.
" How do you know ? " My mother asked even though I'm sure she already knows.
" I can hear their thoughts. Their angry and looking for something or someone " I said standing up and everyone stood up with me. .
Demetri pushed me behind him and instantly went into Alpha mode. . .
My Alpha. . .

Just then the front door flew open.