Chapter 11 : Disappearing Acts

Its been a few weeks since the family dinner an I'd made a life changing decision. .
I'd decided to leave , go be on my own for a while. . . I needed time to myself , travel the road to Nirvana or some shit.
I'd leave at 3:00 a.m tonight, I packed bags filled with clothes and things that I'd need to be on my own for a while. I wasn't going to be staying out on the streets I used my bank card that I had stashed with money I'd made throughout the years. No one knew I had it so there'd be nothing for anyone to find out except what I tell them. THANKFULLY ! I'd gotten a fully furnished condo just outside of town so no one would be able to track my scent. It'd take me a little over a hour to get there. I also snuck into the laundry room and took some body wash and a pair of someones clothes so that I could cover my scent. Apparently being the Alpha's Mate my scent isn't that easy to miss. Especially by my mate himself. . Not to mention that if I was marked I'd be found without a doubt. The mark makes your mates senses heighten when it come to his or her mate. If I hadn't taken the precautions I am I'd be as good as caught before I made it far enough away. I sat down to write a note for everyone to see.

Dear Mate and Family ,
By the time you're all seeing this I'll be pretty far away so that no one could find me. Don't worry I'm fine. Nor am I abandoning you all , I just need time away . . .Time to find myself. . . Follow the road to Nirvana if you will. I just need to get away. . Its NO ONES FAULT but my own. I've become a person who I am not happy with and I just cannot live like that anymore. . . I can't be who you all want me to be. . . I don't believe I could even be close to a great Luna. . . Demetri , You and the Pack deserve better. . . Better than me , Better than I can give right now and thats one of the reasons I have to go . . .Better for you all . . .But most importantly better for myself. . . I'm not sure when I'll come back. But I promise I will . . I hope everyone understands. . . Demetri , do not hurt the guards. . It isn't their fault . . . I did a pretty good job at slipping away . . . If you hurt them or anyone else , you'll only be hurting me . . . I love you all dearly . .
-Love Laylah Q.

P.S : Please do not look for me. . I do not want to be found. . . I'll contact you all when I'm settled in and to let you know I'm alright. . .Don't expect it to be an everyday thing.

Later that night I called a cab and had it meet me 2 streets over from where the house was.

I got to my new apartment in an hour. I paid the driver got out and went into my new home.
This was going to be hard for me . . Thankfully I brought a few things to eat , tomorrow I was going to the market.
I showered dressed and slid into the bed, eventually drifting off to bed.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Hey Hey Hey Lovely's

Long time no update Ehh ? Well guess what ? HAVE NOT FEAR SUPER BEE (BIANCA) IS HERE !
Yes Yes Yessss . . . . I'm Back . . . I Promise to never be absent for months at a time again . . . The longest you may have to wait for an update is 2 weeks TOPS ! Only because I'm still writing this book and others . . . . . And YESSS Ik Ik , Its a short chapter but the next will be longer , as this chapter is really just a filler . . . I hope you enjoyed this chapter . . . Ik its not a lot to enjoy but still . . . .
♡Bianca