My Apologies

PLEASE READ !

Hey There Lovely Peeps,

I'm Sorry , but this is NOT AN UPDATE . . .

Truthfully , I've put to much on my plate. I am currently writing this book as well as two others and this book always turns out to be the least of my worries. It's always the underdog compared to the others and it kills me because this is,my very first werewolf book. I've never even thought of writing one until wattpad. This book is my brain baby. And I've been carrying it for 11 months , Almost a year and it isn't finished. It isn't anywhere near finished. And I'm not giving it the love that it deserves. And besides , I when I began writing this book it was because I read a few other books about werewolves and I was intrigued. And this book is becoming something like my other books that are published on here , and it was intended to be NOTHING like them . . . So for that reason I am putting Alpha Mi Amor on hold. And No it isn't my first time doing this. And it probably won't be my last. But I refuse to (excuse my French) half ass write any of my stories.

I hope you all understand. I hope I don't upset anyone because I know there are a lot of you who actually enjoy this book. But I DONT enjoy it. And for that I gotta do what I gotta do . . . I will finish this book. However I'm unsure when.

Thanks for all the reads, comments, and likes. The Follows as well. . I apologize if this upset anyone. I hope you all will still support me. If not I understand. . .

♡Bianca